Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOVE brow lamination but I don’t think they suit Tignam - I think it’s because she has that heavy black dye/microblading underneath the hairs, makes them look very heavy and artificial. I actually think she’s a gorgeous looking lady but her eyebrows are too heavy (laminated or not). Would love to see her with lighter eyebrows that weren’t so heavy and not so overly defined. I’m jealous of her great lips and cheek bones though 🙂. She is undeniably stylish too- I generally like all of her clothes/interiors, I can’t fault her on any of that!
I think her interiors are very bland lots of grey, grey & a bit more grey. There are so many fabulous interior pages on Instagram she’s not in their league at all. She definitely makes the best of herself with every treatment going including Botox & fake hair & knows her good angles for pictures. I notice when she takes pictures with others she always put her face forward more it’s never side by side - anyone else notice that?

Reactions: 4
Subsequently “I highly suggest” is the new subsequently. Subsequently the new caterpillars on the forehead are so so realistic and so so incredible.

The interiors are underwhelming unless you need inspiration to make your beds once a week. A few purchases from Helen Turkington and Rockhill Interiors (a beautiful store that she seemed to think was undiscovered before she stepped in there) and a predilection for online hauls from Zara Home do not an Interiors Inspo Queen make. She also bad mouthed the service from another Irish Interiors store #be kind #women supporting women. Oops that only applies to her non disciples 😇😇😇

• Haha
I think her interiors are very bland lots of grey, grey & a bit more grey. There are so many fabulous interior pages on Instagram she’s not in their league at all. She definitely makes the best of herself with every treatment going including Botox & fake hair & knows her good angles for pictures. I notice when she takes pictures with others she always put her face forward more it’s never side by side - anyone else notice that?
What’s wrong with knowing your angles and having hair extensions?!

I didn’t say she’s the best interiors person on Instagram, I said I like her style and interiors.

I didn’t say she’s the best interiors person on Instagram, I said I like her style and interiors.
Then you need to go to the Rave section coz you’re sailing your own ship here ! The woman is a waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Then you need to go to the Rave section coz you’re sailing your own ship here ! The woman is a waste of space
That’s a very nasty, bitter comment- “waste of space”? Really? As you’ll see above, I remarked I didn’t like Tignam’s new eyebrows, but complimented other aspects of her content. Are you only allowed on here if you spew venom and bile? You seem to be a very bitter person.

Reactions: 1

I also like her style!

most of it.

Not the brokenhips posing like smyth sisters but yes I do like her style.

it’s VERY hard to find bloggers to follow /get inspo from when you are approaching 40

and in her early days when she wasn’t as boastful with labels etc as she is now, her style and content were more relatable to me.

most older bloggers are so mammyish in their style Lisa Verso, Lisa Lust list, a heap more of daily humdrum mum wear I wouldn’t be caught dead in.

but I don’t feel rocking a bohoo fake mohair pastel shorts suit like JJ is my style either so...🤷🏻‍♀️

her interiors are grand. Nothing amazing that a good portion of Ireland styles their homes similar to. Helen Turkington etc nice, expensive, safe, boring, low key glam etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel she would better received if she didn’t speak. Is that awful? Her narcissism is deeply unlikeable, I do like some of her style but Jesus tonight when she opens her mouth it kills any spark of positivity for me.
I realised who she reminds me of - Uma Thurman! I can’t unsee it. That’s a compliment too by the way.

Reactions: 10
I also like her style!

most of it.

Not the brokenhips posing like smyth sisters but yes I do like her style.

it’s VERY hard to find bloggers to follow /get inspo from when you are approaching 40

and in her early days when she wasn’t as boastful with labels etc as she is now, her style and content were more relatable to me.

most older bloggers are so mammyish in their style Lisa Verso, Lisa Lust list, a heap more of daily humdrum mum wear I wouldn’t be caught dead in.

but I don’t feel rocking a bohoo fake mohair pastel shorts suit like JJ is my style either so...🤷🏻‍♀️

her interiors are grand. Nothing amazing that a good portion of Ireland styles their homes similar to. Helen Turkington etc nice, expensive, safe, boring, low key glam etc
I hate to admit it because as I've said earlier in this thread, as a person, she's the exact opposite of anyone I'd ever want to be in the company of... but I really like her style too! Worse still, I've even bought a number of things I've seen on her (Please don't boot me out guys 🤣🤣). She always looks great... it's just a shame about the boastful, condescending personality. She forgets that most people know none of the money she spends is hers, she just married into it.

I’m sorry but what an absolute f**king witch! Demanding her poor little girl to perform for the camera and then bitching about her OWN CHILD in front of her to thousands of strangers because the little girl didn’t smile like a performing monkey for her. OMG this woman is toxic!!

That’s a very nasty, bitter comment- “waste of space”? Really? As you’ll see above, I remarked I didn’t like Tignam’s new eyebrows, but complimented other aspects of her content. Are you only allowed on here if you spew venom and bile? You seem to be a very bitter person.
Not bitter at all. Apart from her copious disposable income there isn’t one aspect of Tignam life that I envy ..your opinion and my opinion just differ 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now from one grown woman to another how about get off your high horse ?

Reactions: 7
ROSIE bought from me, ROSIE is one of my customers did I tell you ROSIE looks INKKKKREDIBLE in my robe, ROSIE'S eye's popped. Did I tell you ROSIE bought from me??

Sorry now but you would swear Rosie Connolly was an A list celeb the way she's going on.

She's weak for herself that ROSIE put up a story and subsequently tagged her incredible products and now they're sold out thanks to ROSIE. Rosie will be sorry she ever mentioned her now, she'll have an MMB shaped leech :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ROSIE bought from me, ROSIE is one of my customers did I tell you ROSIE looks INKKKKREDIBLE in my robe, ROSIE'S eye's popped. Did I tell you ROSIE bought from me??

Sorry now but you would swear Rosie Connolly was an A list celeb the way she's going on.

She's weak for herself that ROSIE put up a story and subsequently tagged her incredible products and now they're sold out thanks to ROSIE. Rosie will be sorry she ever mentioned her now, she'll have an MMB shaped leech :rolleyes:
Rosie said on her own stories that she bought 2 make up bags and the housecoat put in as well...it was gifted!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie said on her own stories that she bought 2 make up bags and the housecoat put in as well...it was gifted!
There is no chance in hell Rosie bought two make up bags!! Sorry now but she was a MUA she must have a million and one make up bags.

In her story she said I bought them, I ordered them, I bought them, I bought them myself. Ok Rosie me thinks you doth protest too much

Not what you would think from listening to Tignams stories.. you would assume that she had also purchased the housecoat ... tut....tut it looks like these housecoats are just for gifting!!!!

Not what you would think from listening to Tignams stories.. you would assume that she had also purchased the housecoat ... tut....tut it looks like these housecoats are just for gifting!!!!
I absolutely howl every time I see someone call it a housecoat. I'd say she's spitting flames when she sees her 'incredible' robes put into that bracket 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she ? Don’t follow Rosie 🤭 the make up bags are actually lovely in my opinion and are probably selling because they’re not mad money but the robes, not for this climate darling 🥴

The peasants get a face mask when they place a order over 100 and Rosie who probably spent 40 euro gets a robe 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
cause she’s definitely lurking on here and saw people talking about how all her robes are gifted away and who’s buying. So now she’s trying to spin words to seem like oh even big bloggers pay. Noooo they don’t hun.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.