Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she left the planet or what?? Gone very quiet but she’s very excited about something happening today....the anticipation is killing me! Do you think it’s the new belt or the new colour she was designing??? 🤣🤣 get the Chanel in the fridge quick we’ll all need a glass after this exciting news!
I'll need a lie down with all this excitement... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FacesbyGraces was on RTE1 complaining about trolls. None of them ever mention their shady advertising standards. Of course they are not going to give up as it is money for old rope.

Reactions: 8
FacesbyGraces was on RTE1 complaining about trolls. None of them ever mention their shady advertising standards. Of course they are not going to give up as it is money for old rope.
Exactly. The vast majority of comments on threads are legitimate questions about advertising and transparency. If bloggers would actually follow the correct guidelines or answer questions on their posts instead of blocking/deleting then there would be no need for other forums.

Reactions: 5
Oh I’m sure she will come back with a bang and pipe on about how trolls affected her and her mental health.. I said it before and I’ll say it again, influencers can’t take any form of criticism, I’m sure they get nasty stuff from individuals I have no doubt about that, the whole drama the other week with some one commenting about another influencers kids or something was horrible, but they also have no one that holds them accountable for their bad behavior/shady advertising and rigged comps. You call anything out and you get blocked.

Reactions: 5
Oh I’m sure she will come back with a bang and pipe on about how trolls affected her and her mental health.. I said it before and I’ll say it again, influencers can’t take any form of criticism, I’m sure they get nasty stuff from individuals I have no doubt about that, the whole drama the other week with some one commenting about another influencers kids or something was horrible, but they also have no one that holds them accountable for their bad behavior/shady advertising and rigged comps. You call anything out and you get blocked.
Exactly .. and to quote the taoishach of bloggers , super sabby :

'People online need to be held accountable for their actions'

Yep they sure do sabs...and that's why forums like this exist... so we dont get blocked and silenced when we see shady behaviour etc

Reactions: 9
Exactly. The vast majority of comments on threads are legitimate questions about advertising and transparency. If bloggers would actually follow the correct guidelines or answer questions on their posts instead of blocking/deleting then there would be no need for other forums.
What's very annoying is when they dont reply to comments if a follower is looking to see where they got the item but they have time to reply back to the bloggers!!! And why they dont just put it up to start with where they've gotten items, they know they're going to get questions/comments!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she left the planet or what?? Gone very quiet but she’s very excited about something happening today....the anticipation is killing me! Do you think it’s the new belt or the new colour she was designing??? 🤣🤣 get the Chanel in the fridge quick we’ll all need a glass after this exciting news!
She was getting her eyebrows done. 🙄🙄🙄. The excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'My brows speak for themselves' yes and their saying wtf have you done??!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% I’ve said it a few times I do actually feel sorry for her. No long term friends, hardly ever sees family, hubby either working or golfing, spends all her time with the kids. It’s bloody lonely. Fashion and material things are her friends.

But I had a friend very similar to her and it’s unbearable to be around. It’s draining. So I understand how her friends would have distanced themselves from her. That and the fact that she dumped them all for the bright lights of Dublin and her rich fella!!
'My brows speak for themselves' yes and their saying wtf have you done??!
sweet divine

Reactions: 1
LOVE brow lamination but I don’t think they suit Tignam - I think it’s because she has that heavy black dye/microblading underneath the hairs, makes them look very heavy and artificial. I actually think she’s a gorgeous looking lady but her eyebrows are too heavy (laminated or not). Would love to see her with lighter eyebrows that weren’t so heavy and not so overly defined. I’m jealous of her great lips and cheek bones though 🙂. She is undeniably stylish too- I generally like all of her clothes/interiors, I can’t fault her on any of that!

Lads. Are we for serious with the eyebrows. Howling. I’d die sitting across from them in a conversation. Imagine trying not to stare at them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Where did the name Tignam come from? Does it mean something?
No. She didn’t want to use her own name because she didn’t want people that know her following her. IE: people from where she’s from, who she blocks now anyway. And she just hit the keyboard apparently and that’s what came up 🤷‍♀️

No. She didn’t want to use her own name because she didn’t want people that know her following her. IE: people from where she’s from, who she blocks now anyway. And she just hit the keyboard apparently and that’s what came up 🤷‍♀️
For some reason I don't believe this story. Not sure why but it sounds like lies.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.