Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not iinnccrreeddiibblleeeee enought peasant that i am. Feck u noeleen and the offaly horse u rode in on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Toxic Facebook stories. 🙄
Pisses her off because they call her out on her shite.

Reactions: 2
She wouldnt know WORKS HARD if it hit her in the face. We all might have our own ideas about working hard and I hate to judge but I will here. Working hard..to me is doing a 12 hour shift as a nurse or as a carer for 12e an hr..IF YOUR LUCKY! working hard to me is being a single mother juggling a cleaning job being on maybe 10e an hr and having to pay for childcare or get an older child to watch their siblings..working hard to me is doing a 9.5 job possibly having to do alot of overtime just to keep food in your belly,roof over your heads and paying off debt.. you see where Im going here? She deals with NONE of the above and whats sad is these types of workers could prob never afford all the mainteance she recently got done ie botox,extensions trips to BT..But no no,she WORKS so damn hard and SACRIFICES SOO much you guys so she totes deserves the fancy restr trip..my bad. Sorry just had to get that off my chest as it really grinded my gears she emphasised so much on working hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Working hard is puttin others 1st and not boasting about how hard u work that u need to lie down every day..... id say the hardest shes ever worked is dressing her bed...

Reactions: 8
She was at Michelle Tighes mother’s 60th party last year and Paul from WMC posted a live of Swiggy jumping around and trying to get into pics. He commented that here she is after 14 glasses of champagne 🥴. Didn’t get in any pics with Pippa on the night and couldn’t take down his stories next day. Don’t post or participate if you don’t want people to see it 😜😜😜
I remember that it was hilarious. Prancing around plastered drunk making a show of herself. Maybe these are the reasons she goes nowhere and seems to be not invited to anything. Michelle and pippa and them all keep a distance for sure.

Toxic Tignam strikes again!
What a loser. Constantly fawning and pretending to be part of the IT crowd. She has no one fooled, it’s mostly hilarious to watch her pandering to her own ego. Truth hurts, and she’s seem rotten to the core.
You would think that a global pandemic might have helped her count her blessings a little.
You can’t add generosity of spirit to the Zara cart I’m afraid.
Oh but then she is the queen of the humble brag. Pretending to count her blessings. Like I know I’m so so so so lucky to have handbags and fancy dinners but it’s my kids that really keep me going but did i mention my stuff ? Nothing humble and gracious about her. Crass and common.

Ha. Went and found I had nolleen too. Clicked on it and it said last seen viewing tignams thread 23 minutes ago. Then I hit ignore lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Working hard is puttin others 1st and not boasting about how hard u work that u need to lie down every day..... id say the hardest shes ever worked is dressing her bed...
Working hard??? Sure she’s in her robe on the bed till lunchtime most weekdays!!!!

Reactions: 5
Working hard or hardly working, 5 hours max a day a couple of days a week isn’t called hard work it’s called part time !

What’s the whole point of noleen ? Is she trying to make a point like She is watching !! Makes it even more interesting so if she is !!

What’s the whole point of noleen ? Is she trying to make a point like She is watching !! Makes it even more interesting so if she is !!
Could be wrong but I’d say Noeleen doesn’t really understand how tattle works, she must be trying to find out who’s who so she can bit that block button !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.