Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its melissa or her mother. Do you ever see the comments from the mother when she is on a live they are gas
Would the mother be capable of having two accounts? Would be so funny if she made a mistake commented from the wrong account!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If you take yourself outside IG for a moment and just stop and think like a sane person - what the actual duck is she doing? Dressed up in an oversized beach dress, wearing a hat, fully made up, flashing her thigh, in her bedroom, taking a picture of herself?
It’s generally the kind of behaviour you’d see in a 16 year old.
Her lifestyle is neither enviable nor inspirational.
Yes you’re so right!! I often think this about her!!!

Like when she’s about to press that post button, does she ever ever, even just for a second, think, oh maybe I shouldn’t post that.....ever???? Or does no one ever say it to her?? My three teenagers would 100% have a word with me....

Reactions: 4
The grand unveiling of the brand new logo, I wonder how many graphic designers were needed to hit the Bold button on Microsoft word😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Showing us how to apply concealer with filters 😡
Isn't it so annoying, I don't know how they get away with it, whether advertising as a paid ad or not. I don't mind a filter on the odd pic, but every single story/photo, and we should be grateful if they take it off to show us something :rolleyes: :mad:

Reactions: 6
The grand unveiling of the brand new logo, I wonder how many graphic designers were needed to hit the Bold button on Microsoft word😂
I saw the sneak peak of the “rebranding” the other day and thought the exact same thing. With all her meetings with the bf. So azhar these letters or .....these letters. Ok great let’s send them off to China immediately

It’s funny how somebody that’s suppose to be so in the know she can’t see that she looks better without the eyelash extensions. Now I’d we could get her to take out the mank hair extensions we’d be laughing. She’d needs to stop the Trans look at her age.also her mouth when she’s doing makeup and trying to talk and get big under bite 🤢

Last edited:
She’s going to go be present. By getting sozzled on free wine lol.
I guess now we know why the kids were being hidden this week. Internet safely guys. Is it ever not an angle. Get that money girl. Hope you have a hidden bank account. And yes take out your disgusting fake hair 🤢

Ok lads I’m done!!! She has partnered with Vodafone and ispcc for kids online safety!!!????

Herself and Azhar are always so mindful of what the kids are doing on line....... yet she broadcasts hanas tantrums and bath time and she blasts Seif’s jocks drawer to her 40k followers!!!

Now we know why their faces have been covered with emojis lately.......all for the dolla bills 💵 💵💵

Hahahahahaha this is hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine showing your teens jocks drawer to 40k people online. The poor kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The notions of this one thinking we all on the edge of our seats for her housecoat sample sale 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is involved in opening the fast does anyone know?
You boil mince for two hours with a lid of tinfoil. Buy some pre-packed and pre-cut fruit. Set an overly elaborate table, almost as if you’re already living in your massive forever home and not the 3 bed semi you’re actually living in. Then when your ‘husband’ 😜 gets ready to eat after a day of fasting and is praying, record it and put it on your Instagram story. It’s a whole ritual!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.