Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Azhar must be thinking "is it too late to go back to the wife" 🤣🤣

Imagine leaving the mother of ur 1st born, 2nd born, 3rd born & 4th born for a complete bimbo with zero class & zero education 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'd say he is sick!!!!
Oh my god the night she got locked at heather tighes birthday party and she was only friends with them all because azhar played golf with them and she made a show of herself. I'd say she got a telling off then 😂😂 I'm sure the real wife would never had made a show of him like that . Should have left the mistress at home that night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has spent years telling her how to behave act and talk. When Tullamore comes out he checks her. He wouldn’t want that around his high up dr friends that she never meets.

Yep. But she’ll say it’s per his request. You know teenagers. Nope witch you never cared before. Trying to hide him now cause she’s that vain.
He sounds as rotten as she is so. They deserve each other with their "notions". He is creeps duck when he appears "on camera". They think are are something special. Narcs.

Oh my god the night she got locked at heather tighes birthday party and she was only friends with them all because azhar played golf with them and she made a show of herself. I'd say she got a telling off then 😂😂 I'm sure the real wife would never had made a show of him like that . Should have left the mistress at home that night 😂
OK Lady, you need to tell us more! Lol x

Reactions: 5
He sounds as rotten as she is so. They deserve each other with their "notions". He is creeps duck when he appears "on camera". They think are are something special. Narcs.

OK Lady, you need to tell us more! Lol x
She made an absolute holy show of herself and all on camera too 🤣 she was putting up stories or snaps is it? Swinging out of everyone. Pawing the life out of Azhar constantly, posing and pouting into the camera 🤭🤭
We see you 😂😂😂😂
None of the others Michelle Tighe etc have been seen since....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She made an absolute holy show of herself and all on camera too 🤣 she was putting up stories or snaps is it? Swinging out of everyone. Pawing the life out of Azhar constantly, posing and pouting into the camera 🤭🤭
We see you 😂😂😂😂
It was so cringe you could see brian Dowling looking at her as if to say would she ever feck off when she kept trying to get him and Arthur and Pippa in her stories . I think she was dragged home early that night aswell she was locked, she kept trying to kiss the boyfriend and he was fit to kill her, it was so funny most of it deleted the next day 😂😂

• Haha
I'm just thinking how insulting it is to Azhar to call Seif her "first born". I would be so disappointed if my husband did that. He has another family to consider (4 children before he bought her) and she thinks behaving like that is motherly and kind. She really is a nasty, spiteful witch.
Also, it's respectful to call somebody by their actual name and not by their association to you. Yet another narcissistic trait that betrays her....

We see you 😂😂😂😂
That was a shambles of a night!! Remember it well. She started swigging getting ready.
I think Michelle was working with her around that time, then she saw sense and has never associated with Swigs since then.

Reactions: 10
The first born thing is probably being done to annoy the ex maybe, sure didnt she say before the ex was watching her stories . The ex seems to have alot more class than her because if it were me I would be letting everyone know the whole truth of her affair . I also wonder how old his children are she says they are together 27 years hes 53, so that made him 26 when they met and he had 4 children 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What does she mean it wasn’t like this when she was in school? I’m only a couple of years younger than her and it was exactly like that - you did first year, then chose subjects for the junior cert. Though it’s fairly obvious she didn’t spend much time in school I suppose.

No sign of her sharing the dove ad about filters that has been all over Insta today - no surprise there, she’ll never give up the filters
She shared that dove ad the other day!!! Total hypocrite!!

The irony of her sharing the Dove ad, I saw when she shared it and my eyes nearly rolled out of my head.
Funny how she didn't come "on camera" discuss such an important problem that's currently affecting thousands of young girls at the moment. Her whole life has a filter and you can tell by her daughters behaviour the types of values she's passing on - all relating to superficial stuff, hair and looks and wealth etc. She's teaching her that you need to have the hair, nails, teeth, tan, extensions, money, filters to be successful. The woman is an amoeba.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The irony of her sharing the Dove ad, I saw when she shared it and my eyes nearly rolled out of my head.
Funny how she didn't come "on camera" discuss such an important problem that's currently affecting thousands of young girls at the moment. Her whole life has a filter and you can tell by her daughters behaviour the types of values she's passing on - all relating to superficial stuff, hair and looks and wealth etc. She's teaching her that you need to have the hair, nails, teeth, tan, extensions, money, filters to be successful. The woman is an amoeba.
100% 🙌🏻 Looks and possessions are EVERYTHING to her.

Sad way to live.

Exactly!! It’s not just social media filters with her - it’s real life filters!

Another Freebie this morning. And she couldn't be bothered to remember or read out the edible Rose. She couldn't even be arsed to turn it round and see who makes it.

All about the Booze!!!!

Reactions: 2
Another Freebie this morning. And she couldn't be bothered to remember or read out the edible Rose. She couldn't even be arsed to turn it round and see who makes it.

All about the Booze!!!!
Give her a break, she was only just up out of bed.....!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That night was off the charts comedy gold! Does anyone remember she actually told her followers on Snapchat or Instagram that it was Michelle’s mum Heather’s SURPRISE birthday party, before Heather even arrived at the venue they were all at!! Then said ‘oh I hope Heather doesn’t watch my stories or the surprise will be ruined’ she then proceeded to down half a goblet of Gin and howl laughing down the phone at the idea that she could have spoiled it....I was so so shocked that’s why I remember it so clearly! Never seen any of that crowd mention or associate with her since!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw someone recommend looking at sile seoighe’s highlight from yest about the dove ad and filters. She speaks very well about it.

I then went back into Swigs stories and she has a FILTER ON EVERY SINGLE STORY since she posted that dove ad 😳😳

She even has a filter on the Rosè freebie!! What is wrong with this woman......thick as tit

• Haha
She has Veruca Salts face covered now too, what is this about. Never worried about their privacy before, is it in vogue now to cover children faces? 🤣

Reactions: 11
That night was off the charts comedy gold! Does anyone remember she actually told her followers on Snapchat or Instagram that it was Michelle’s mum Heather’s SURPRISE birthday party, before Heather even arrived at the venue they were all at!! Then said ‘oh I hope Heather doesn’t watch my stories or the surprise will be ruined’ she then proceeded to down half a goblet of Gin and howl laughing down the phone at the idea that she could have spoiled it....I was so so shocked that’s why I remember it so clearly! Never seen any of that crowd mention or associate with her since!!
What a nasty piece of work she really is if she did that!!! Laughing at how she could have ruined the surprise!!!! What a cunting witch!!!! But why am I not surprised? If its not about her she has no interest.

If it was my mothers party and she behaved like that, I would have knocked her fake teeth back her throat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.