Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the time I let this idiot go over my head, but when she started talking about vaccines I nearly lost my tit.
Please, please do not take advice about vaccine safety from this brain dead, illiterate dope. I know she messaged herself (and maybe Brenda from Sligo/her Ma) but she didn’t even know that children won’t be getting the vaccine. She must never watch the news or read a paper. I used to think SoPoo was the stupidest person on Instagram but Swiggy has the crown.
Couldn’t agree more. The fact she has even raised the topic of vaccinations with her level of intelligence gives me such rage. Wasn’t it last July she decided to come on stories to inform her followers that COVID is, in fact, airborne. 🙄 She heard from Azhar’s ‘high up doctor friends’ thank you Melissa - those of us watching the news since last March were aware of that fact.

Reactions: 15
Well now I fully believe she only put up that vaccine question box, so she could use the term constitutional right, because she probably heard azhar say it or something.

I know. I seriously rolled my eyes at this. Like that's an option. She as HR said earlier will happily inject botox etc into her face but not take a vaccine which can give us back some sort of life again. She is as thick as shite and getting thicker each day.

She would sell her mother if she thought she could jump the queue and get to Mauritius again. Shes a horrible witch. Must be an Offaly Instahun trait. Like that other bleep.
She’d sell her mother anyway because she’s embarrassed of her. Trade her in for a nice D4 model in a second

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can't understand how someone who injects botox (a known toxin) into her face for vanity reasons but is alluding that she won't get a vaccine (used for health reasons) is beyond me. I know it's everyones choice but I also think influencers who know a lot of their followers cling to everything they say have a duty to actually say duck all about the vaccine and leave it to the professionals - and that goes for pro vaxxers as well

Reactions: 12
She nearly died when someone mentioned not traveling without one kids included
Guarantee if you could pay private for your family to be vaccinated she would be top of the que just so she could jump
On a plane

Reactions: 6
Shes back on whinging about trolls watching her stories and waiting for her to duck up. Makes her nervous lol. Mwhahahahahaha. Really!!

This is because she doesn't know what she is saying. Dont claim you know Tigs. You don't.

And kudos to the person who said she thinks its selfish if you don't. That is perfectly that posters opinion and right. Tigs is trying still to figure that one out.

And its Response. Not Responce. Not like in ponce.

That mask didn't do much for the eye bags and dark circles. She shut up fine and fast about vaccines after the posts that she didn't like.

And we find out its her period again (that's usually every month Tigs) so expect lots of cribbing and whinging for next 3 days kids. Buckle up.

Guarantee if you could pay private for your family to be vaccinated she would be top of the que just so she could jump
On a plane

She must think you can get a kid vaccinated and the other one is covered by proxy.

Did I hear right she made caesar salad for dinner? WhT about the Chief Faster? Did he have to get his own dinner? Caesar salad wouldn't touch the sides for Ramadan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
On a plane
If she could pay to be on a list she would get on it even if she didn’t believe in the vaccine just so she could humble brag about how fortunate they are.

Reactions: 7
She’s just waiting to see what Chrissy Teagan, RHW and Lydias fella’s opinions on the vaccine are..... and then she’ll be happy to announce hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She didn't write it like that did she 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
She did. And subsequently served her boyfriend his "main" which was 4 pieces of pasta and a tablespoon of mince. Slow cooked for 2 hours.... On a pan... With tinfoil as a lid 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm wearing my glasses, to hide my tired eyes.. I had such a good sleep last night 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh the irony of her re posting that dove ad when her lips and nose are disappearing & changing shape as she speaks in her filtered to duck stories TODAY.

What a hypocrite!!!!

How unhappy in yourself must you be to have to filter every aspect of your life???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She almost....almost got considered for an upgrade to wifey for a while there I'd say, slow cooked mince for 2 hrs to make spag bol, then served that to sir for 2 days as his dinner, along with a side of cremated fries...but it all got too much for her, poor petal, couldn't possibly face cooking today, so salad it is. I mean she has her period, it only happens every single month from the time you're 13, how could she possibly expect to be anything other than horizontal during that time.

I'd say the ex-wife (or possibly still wife??) Is having the last laugh. Azhar you idiot, you left me for an absolute bimbo, who is incapable of boiling an egg, without needing a lie down afterwards. Jokes on you buddy 🤪, best go ahead and order another take away after fasting all day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She also likes to feel product (singular) on her face while sleeping.....
She must be a bleeping genius to be able to do that piece of magic...

Did anyone notice her reference to her going up to 'her' room.....

Poor arhar wont be getting the ride and he in a seperate bedroom

Reactions: 5
She said this morning she was hiding her tired eyes before saying what a good night's sleep she had last night.
Come on twigs keep up with yourself.

Reactions: 4
She also likes to feel product (singular) on her face while sleeping.....
She must be a bleeping genius to be able to do that piece of magic...

Did anyone notice her reference to her going up to 'her' room.....

Poor arhar wont be getting the ride and he in a seperate bedroom
Saw that. Shes got caught out again with the bedroom antics ..well lack of. She needs to remember her lies. Fake life after all. The only fool here is her. We see her lies every day. Poor witch. Must be exhausting to keep up a fake life. When you steal someone else's life..you must pay for it. # karma

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.