Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stay in her lane regarding the vaccine, won’t give it to the kids before she gets it, well that won’t be a option ya dope !
I know. I seriously rolled my eyes at this. Like that's an option. She as HR said earlier will happily inject botox etc into her face but not take a vaccine which can give us back some sort of life again. She is as thick as shite and getting thicker each day.

She would sell her mother if she thought she could jump the queue and get to Mauritius again. Shes a horrible witch. Must be an Offaly Instahun trait. Like that other bleep.

Reactions: 8
Don’t tell me she’s not going to get vaccinated?? Will she expect to go on holiday to Italy or Mauritius without being vaccinated?? Also she’s asking for our views but saying she won’t discuss hers - why would we share ours then??
Only because she doesn’t want to pick the wrong side!

Reactions: 2
The "dancing for Azhar". Oh just duck off. She's absolutely painful. How long is Ramadan? 7 days? Cos this is all the content she is putting out these days. More painful than usual. Guaranteed if there was no Lockdown, it would be hardly mentioned as shevwould be in Dundrum.

She never ever goes to the school gate. Never. Always waits in the car. The other mums must not be able for her tit. Who can blame them? I would say they skit laughing when they see her.

I go to the school gate in my mask when I'm off to say hello and catch up with the other Moms. Easily known no one bothers with her.

• Sick
He’s so old he p
The "dancing for Azhar". Oh just duck off. She's absolutely painful. How long is Ramadan? 7 days? Cos this is all the content she is putting out these days. More painful than usual. Guaranteed if there was no Lockdown, it would be hardly mentioned as shevwould be in Dundrum.

She never ever goes to the school gate. Never. Always waits in the car. The other mums must not be able for her tit. Who can blame them? I would say they skit laughing when they see her.

I go to the school gate in my mask when I'm off to say hello and catch up with the other Moms. Easily known no one bothers with her.
30 days of this keep us entertained she will be waking like John Wayne after the 30 days

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Working on something exciting... But I can't show you yet. Proceeds to subsequently 😏 show it in the reflection of her stupid glasses.

The dancing in the car 😳

She is a complete walking consequence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t take vaccine advice from someone who doesn’t know how to use a capital letter or spell. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

Reactions: 21
duck adare now. They let her stay there with covid symptoms a while back. I won’t forget that.
Sure her “friends” in Mount Falcon will welcome her with open arms .. like they did last year when she had covid symptoms .. and then they broke GDPR rules by sharing people’s names with her who had contacted them - concerned for other paying guests welfare! So steer clear of that tit hole too folks if your planning a staycation! 😂

Reactions: 13
Sure her “friends” in Mount Falcon will welcome her with open arms .. like they did last year when she had covid symptoms .. and then they broke GDPR rules by sharing people’s names with her who had contacted them - concerned for other paying guests welfare! So steer clear of that tit hole too folks if your planning a staycation! 😂
It looks like a dusty old place anyway 🙈

• Haha
Yes I think so but not when your fasting.
Yeah you can have sex but not during fasting yeno during sundown and sunset😉😉 I'm sure he'd love her to "open the fast" with her letterbox mouth as he's stated before on a live 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The fuckkkking kkkkkks are out in force today. And this Saturday a depop sample sale. Who the duck does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣getting rid of her old tit...a sample sale. Stop now. Stop.

And she’s amazed with herself that she remembers the name of her OWN products like she’s only had about 25 of them chill out hun. Your Hardly johnathon nash here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most of the time I let this idiot go over my head, but when she started talking about vaccines I nearly lost my tit.
Please, please do not take advice about vaccine safety from this brain dead, illiterate dope. I know she messaged herself (and maybe Brenda from Sligo/her Ma) but she didn’t even know that children won’t be getting the vaccine. She must never watch the news or read a paper. I used to think SoPoo was the stupidest person on Instagram but Swiggy has the crown.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.