Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t know culture If it jumped up and slapped her in the face. She’s gas. Has interest my hole. She was told the kids will be mooooslim and that’s that. She made the decision based on getting her pocket money. witch pls.

It’s so emotional guys. Ffs calm down. 🤣. And then I’m a really good cook. And where the duck Is this I’m all about the table bullshit also coming from. She’s acting like she makes up the table all the time. She doesn’t. Ever. She does it at Xmas and posts it. I’ve seen it.And it’s always miserable looking and the four plates cause she has no family she’d spent it with or invite. I’m all about the table. Hahaha. This is a new thing for her now. So grateful so proud. Under his eye 👁 🙌🏼

Azhars very private. Lol. I bet he is 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She wouldn’t know culture If it jumped up and slapped her in the face. She’s gas. Has interest my hole. She was told the kids will be mooooslim and that’s that. She made the decision based on getting her pocket money. witch pls.

It’s so emotional guys. Ffs calm down. 🤣. And then I’m a really good cook. And where the duck Is this I’m all about the table bullshit also coming from. She’s acting like she makes up the table all the time. She doesn’t. Ever. She does it at Xmas and posts it. I’ve seen it.And it’s always miserable looking and the four plates cause she has no family she’d spent it with or invite. I’m all about the table. Hahaha. This is a new thing for her now. So grateful so proud. Under his eye 👁 🙌🏼

Azhars very private. Lol. I bet he is 👀
Tablescapes are her latest wagon to jump on.... Good few huns online are setting up tablescape companies now 🥱🥱🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Tablescapes are her latest wagon to jump on.... Good few huns online are setting up tablescape companies now 🥱🥱🙄🙄
Omg what a day to be alive. lol. For the record on special occasions I have always done up my table according to the season or occasion etc. for the last 15 years id say. I’ve never felt the need to post it or talk about it In conversation with anybody what so ever. Only time It comes up Is my husband says the table looks nice I say thanks, end of. And I don’t claim it do be my thing. Why are they always saying tit like it’s my thing. Lol. It’s setting a table ashole. Like her skin is her thing her teeth are her thing blah blah. I bet she even filters the fuckin table. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she putting these private, personal moments on Instagram for all to see?Opening fasts, prayers... leave them alone! It’s just a method of practicing faith Melissa. Technically, Catholics have a whole range of rituals leading up to Easter as well you know🙄Well, you probably wouldn’t. And I suppose Catholicism isn’t ‘exotic’ enough for you.

Reactions: 14
Why is she putting these private, personal moments on Instagram for all to see?Opening fasts, prayers... leave them alone! It’s just a method of practicing faith Melissa. Technically, Catholics have a whole range of rituals leading up to Easter as well you know🙄Well, you probably wouldn’t. And I suppose Catholicism isn’t ‘exotic’ enough for you.
She doesn’t want to ‘waist’ these precious moments.... 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And his MAIN. It’s bleeping dinner hun. At home. Again relax. And azhar trying to “open his fast “ (nails ona chalkboard)and watch the tv with a branch in his face 🤣.....oh the table scaping lads. Divine. Inkkkkkkredible stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
St. Melissa of Tignam, it's just inkkredible the lengths she goes to for her family, what with her bf being musslim and all, she cooks him his dinner, and chops up his fruit, even puts a napkin on his plate. She must be absolutely exhausted, thank God it's only for the short time of Ramadan. Can you imagine cooking for your family every day of the year, 3 times a day if they're not fasting, madness!! What a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And his MAIN. It’s bleeping dinner hun. At home. Again relax. And azhar trying to “open his fast “ (nails ona chalkboard)and watch the tv with a branch in his face 🤣.....oh the table scaping lads. Divine. Inkkkkkkredible stuff.
Another invasion of the man's privacy. For the Gram and all the interested Brenda's. We arent bleeping interested Tigs. Give it a bleeping rest.

Reactions: 6
Another invasion of the man's privacy. For the Gram and all the interested Brenda's. We arent bleeping interested Tigs. Give it a bleeping rest.
Is he very small, I thought it was the son at the table?

• Haha
Don’t tell me she’s not going to get vaccinated?? Will she expect to go on holiday to Italy or Mauritius without being vaccinated?? Also she’s asking for our views but saying she won’t discuss hers - why would we share ours then??

So she waffled on about how she like to spoil the fella during Ramadan and make it special and she serves up the same dinner as last night, rotten looking spag boll ?! Like com on, she even burnt the homemade chips but she’s a great cook. Also most houses have fruit in them every day it’s nothing special.
The only good thing she said in my opinion wax that if you know someone observing Ramadan you could gift them something for when they break their fast, thought that was a nice idea.

Reactions: 7
I hate the “And he breaks his fast” millions of people are doing the same, he’s not that special it’s part of his religion and it’s expected of him.

Reactions: 6
I spoil my boys
I’m a great cook
I can cook really well
Slops up leftovers and we’re a couple of days in
Burns chips (you had one job )
Too busy fannying around with napkins and placemats when the poor fuckers just want some decent food
If I ate all azar eats in the mornings I’d be stuffed until evening too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.