Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god inappropriate Sexy music playing making a virgin cocktail for her boy. Strange

And an impressive display of the preChopped m& s fruit over a prepackaged M&S meringue nest

Girl got skillz
Chefs kiss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like instead of the American style fridge she had to settle with an ice maker instead..at least she makes good use of it... mismatched leg colour for kitchen table and chairs would drive me crazy (maybe I am crazy!)

Reactions: 6
I’m no nutritional expert but surprised they would allow their 13 year old son fast at this stage of his life when there’s so much change taking place hormonally and developmentally. I think it’s very irresponsible

Muslim boys usually start fasting when they reach puberty, so around 13/14,

Is she for real? Pre packaged meringues, not a hope in hell she’d make it herself. She won’t even chop fruit. She literally just ‘styled’ some fruit into a meringue nest, surprised she didn’t throw some moss in there

• Haha
Are you starving looking at her meal 🤢🤦‍♀️😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
duck off tigs a 10 yr old can make pasta bolanaise
Is she for real like is she living in this real world 100 % she put that question box so she can delete people who say no and get talked about on here
She’s off her bloody rocker tigs sit down pour a big gin you must be wreaked tenerising your mice for over two hours 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brenda strikes again!! This is too funny 😂
Doesn’t share the message, goes to the bother of typing it out - she’s really not very clever, I nearly feed bad for laughing at the stupidity of it. Nearly 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The ice maker.... obvs selling a gifted item. You’d never buy two. Too bad she never got her fancy American fridge freezer.
“Brenda” is the only one sending her the messages she craves.For the love of god 🤣🤣

• Haha
Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo has the same educational level as Tiggy. It’s spelt ‘truly’ Melissa. If you have to send messages to yourself, try to make them sound like they came from someone else🙄
Also, I believe it’s SUNRISE to SUNDOWN Melissa, and I’m not even MuSSlim🙄🙄🙄You are quite a stupid woman really, aren’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never heard anybody to bang on as much about the fasting and opening blah blah. Is it just me that finds it boring as duck. I honestly don’t care about anybody’s families eating habits lol. You would think she was getting up to run a marathon every morning.she was the same last year and the year before, all this I’m so grateful to do this... I’m so proud to do this... I’m honored. duck off 🙄full of tit. An act. Azhar prob has her convinced she should be honored to blow him at this stage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I h
Never heard anybody to bang on as much about the fasting and opening blah blah. Is it just me that finds it boring as duck. I honestly don’t care about anybody’s families eating habits lol. You would think she was getting up to run a marathon every morning.she was the same last year and the year before, all this I’m so grateful to do this... I’m so proud to do this... I’m honored. duck off 🙄full of tit. An act. Azhar prob has her convinced she should be honored to blow him at this stage.
you would think they don’t bleeping eat at all
plenty of nurses /doctors I bet over the past 12 months struggled to get a sandwich in working back to back shifts
But her boys are they best in the world
There’s a saying self praise is no praise

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm a frontline nurse on my nightshift with only a 10 min cuppa tea break. What the duck would she know about real life? Oh. And thats my break till 8am. Night all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And the “my boys” bullshit. Wtf is that all about all of a sudden. Is it a dig at the Ex? What about all his other four boys. Are they fasting. She wouldn’t know I’d say. Has she ever even met them. Rotten witch.

Reactions: 10
In the messages she has shown her “replies” on two different sides. Lol I’m guessing she has sent some of them to herself but does she think everyone is stupid??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His ex must really be into Ramadan. This ones struggling to keep up. Hard work buying Meringues and using tin foil as lids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is with the story this morning? The love heart over the first born but then has to nearly flash her vadge at the same time. Close your bloody robe or get dressed?! Nobody needs to see your shiny thighs over their cornflakes - is the story about your child or your filtered leg?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.