Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so unprofessional if you are an instahun to keep going on and on about trolls.... yawn fest. It just proves insecurity IMO. There’s a big difference between trolls you eejit and holding an individual opinion.

Reactions: 7
Swigs is panicking because Lisa ‘QVC’ Lust List will be flogging pyjamas soon and her flock of fuckwits will buy them in their droves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh, it’s really getting to her! She must read here constantly. I hate watch that other
eejit, SCS and to be fair to her she never references this website even though she's aware of it.Tigs is constantly doing it😂Even a dig at the ‘baby botox’ today on her ’Q&A’ (asked by herself,the sad cow). I’m glad she is blocking her ‘fake’ followers as I have been reporting her bought followers! Unfortunately, you are not very intelligent Melissa, and you are not a very nice person. Kisses and hugs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s so unprofessional if you are an instahun to keep going on and on about trolls.... yawn fest. It just proves insecurity IMO. There’s a big difference between trolls you eejit and holding an individual opinion.
The very fact that she has to comment constantly just how insecure she is and that it bugs the duck out of her that we see through her fake tit and say what we like about her and she has to sit on her hands and fume. It must keep her awake all night. And its very unprofessional. I bleeping see you too Tigs !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the poster meant the comments that were coming in on her Q&A. Brenda aka Tigs from Sligo is a bot account that always comments gushingly on Tigs posts. It‘s Tigs herself or a family member. She always signs off Brenda from Sligo X. She has been reported and has gone quiet since.
😅 oh right sorry!!

Brenda from Sligo was commenting on an RG thread ages ago and everyone thought she was Rachel’s mum. I think she came back and said she was a nurse or something. Was one of the early threads
I'm laughing because I know a lady from Co. Sligo called Brenda who is a nurse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The very fact that she has to comment constantly just how insecure she is and that it bugs the duck out of her that we see through her fake tit and say what we like about her and she has to sit on her hands and fume. It must keep her awake all night. And its very unprofessional. I bleeping see you too Tigs !!!
But she DOESN’T CARE guys!! Doesn’t even think about trolls cause her life is so fulfilled. !!!

All she has done is get rid of a load of bot accounts 😂😂😂 We still see you too Swigs 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone wrote a pretty sad message about having no friends & she turned it back on herself. Would it have killed her to tell that girl try & join a club or class locally to her or maybe meet some new people at a gym class. She is so narcissistic & rude. No surprise that she herself seems to have no friends. She has no empathy either
She put that question up herself ..... there is no smoke without fire, not all of her old friends can be wrong about her attitude, Go figure Melissa!!!! She is toxic.....

• Heart
She’s painting her kitchen but she’s not painting it? So she is getting someone in to do it which is not allowed in Level 5. What a joke! Shame on u Melissa!!

Reactions: 11
She’s painting her kitchen but she’s not painting it? So she is getting someone in to do it which is not allowed in Level 5. What a joke! Shame on u Melissa!!
Exactly. If Azhar was painting it she would have said. Again, she shows how unintelligent she is and how she flouts the rules. Painting your kitchen is non essential if you are hiring some one to do it. God she is infuriating.

Exactly. If Azhar was painting it she would have said. Again, she shows how unintelligent she is and how she flouts the rules. Painting your kitchen is non essential if you are hiring some one to do it. God she is infuriating.
I’m disgusted with her thinking she’s above the law ALL the time. I’m waiting since October for painting to be done 🤬

It looks like she realised what she said but then just carried on talking about it. I doubt very much her ‘husband’ is the type that paints!! If she had any intelligence whatsoever she would have just got it painted & said nothing but her constant need to brag is disgusting.

Shame on her having workers in painting and laying stones
And the cheek of her to put it on social media
No
Mask on him either
Yet again rules don’t apply
She must have spent a fortune in white stones I bought one bag for 17 euro they don’t go very far

Reactions: 6
Was she not supposed to be having her attic converted back a few months ago? I remember her showing covers around the attic and her commenting on work that was being done. I’m sure I didn’t I imagine it 🤣

And you can be sure the worker is getting cash in hand

Reactions: 3
But it’s not her forever home guys🤣🤣🤣
She has to put it on insta because she has no friends. It’s her only social interaction. God love her.

Reactions: 5
Who in their right mind pays someone to put stones down in the garden...its not like it has just been landscaped and it is part of the end/finishing job...they must see fools like her coming...up to her if she want to waste her own :) hard earned :) cash but Jesus what a fool!!!
What happened with the American style fridge that she was banging on about...boyfriend must have said no...its great for the ice cubes Swigs...think of the money you would save not having to buy them. Her whole life is one big pretend and show off, if she lived in a Pippa style house then yes you absolutely have some bragging rights....but not in a standard house in Carrickmines!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.