Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao. Watched the reel until she came on. Comedy gold her screeching at Seif. She's baiting him with the ring light. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that's the way she speaks to her own mother, I would hate to hear the way she speaks to other kids/strangers outside the home
I haven't missed that rude young wans face at all. Shes a typical mean girl you can tell. The cheek of her, I'm prettier than you etc. Her mother needs to duck off Insta and bring that kid in line but we know it won't happen. And the roars at Seif, shes a bleeping Tinker. Wait for the hashtag, love you, my love, tomorrow. Tigs is a bleep!!!!

Reactions: 11
Im pmsl at the reference to the avacado bathroom suite...... we had one too....vile vile vile🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
How would we know? We see duck all of him anyway so he's invisible at the best of times. But he is forgiven as he's not an Insta hun. I'd say she is raging at the "Lives!! I'm on ÇAMERA! " and they went Tigs Up, Sorry Tits up again! Kids must have been screamed at tonight.
She really should book these for a special night when she is chilling in her bedroom with no one to bother her oops oh wait - that is every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah lads she went to Italy once a couple of years ago for two weeks. Would she ever duck off. 🤣she’s so shallow she tries to romanticize the tit out of her cheap ugly robes. Gtfooh.

Influenced by a table cloth a building anything 🤣🤣I can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣. she looks at a Chinese website and points at a print and says to the Chinese kids sew me up 100 of those lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That latest concoction is like vomit coloured. But hey she knows what she is doing.

Reactions: 3
I got the impression jennifer rock found her hard to listen to and had to dumb herself down for her. I was cringing.also she’s full of tit as usual. The lies. Trying to sound all girl boss from the ground up. Talking about how she use you buy highs street but now wants to buy more investment pieces. Who did she hear saying that ? 🙄. Only reason she wants to buy more in investment pieces is because the boyfriend has a bit more money now he lets her spend more.

That latest concoction is like vomit coloured. But hey she knows what she is doing.
it’s so bad isn’t it.

• Heart
I went down a Tigs rabbit hole last night. I looked at her posts from when she had Hana, she appeared to love being a Mum. Was shopping in Pennys, doing loads with the kids, less notions, the boyfriend in photos, gushing posts etc. Photos with his family. He was never there but seeing that compared to now, they are poles apart. A few decent holidays then too. The may well be after spliting.

Reactions: 2
I wonder is that poster just tit stirring asking if they've split? I think it's only been dropped into a few other threads, strange one.

Reactions: 9
Yeah agree definitely tit stirring. Don’t believe it for a minute.

She’s looking more like Michael Jackson everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember your one Ciara came on kept commenting on everyone’s threads trying to get us gossiping about her. No one bit. This is azhars ex I’d say

It's definitely bait. The person posted it in at least 4 threads out of context. Trying to stir up speculation when Azar is never in her stories even in the background

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.