Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops another fall down the stairs!! Someone needs to get that woman a stair gate at the top so she stops falling down!!

Reactions: 3
The runners on despite the self diagnosed horrific toe fracture. She’s so brave

Reactions: 4
Is anyone watching the Insta Live on the Skingredients page? Tignam didn't realise she was live and was caught shouting at Seif.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No way hahaha what was she saying to him??

Looks like you could fry an egg on her hair....
You couldn't quite make it out as she was mid-giving out... you could just see her rage and hear her scream his name. Jen to be fair asked her about it and she said something like 'oh he was outside the window even though he knew I was On CAMERA'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tignam on her live to 127 viewers.... "So I like to name my robes after beautiful countries we have been to like FLORENCE" WTAF, the last time I checked it was a city!!! #double #digit #IQ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What happened to the big bouncy beautiful curls that were going to last ages?

Reactions: 2
She seems so uninterested

Mammys Mills is going mad on the emojis in the comments and asking if you can use eye gel on your forehead???? 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popped on to hear her say “it’s great for people my age, so I would say 35.....(long pause).....to 50”. I’m younger than Tigs but I wouldn’t put 35 year olds in the same age range as me. I’m in my 40s as are you Tigs - accept it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You couldn't quite make it out as she was mid-giving out... you could just see her rage and hear her scream his name. Jen to be fair asked her about it and she said something like 'oh he was outside the window even though he knew I was On CAMERA'.
What a witch!!!! Can you imagine what she is like Off Camera!!!! I wish these lives were recorded. I can't be doing looking at them in real time.

Reactions: 5
What a witch!!!! Can you imagine what she is like Off Camera!!!! I wish these lives were recorded. I can't be doing looking at them in real time.
The live is up as a reel on skingredients page only watched the start where she growls Seif’s name ... no interest in the rest

Reactions: 4
See her post on her own story saying she was going live in 4 mins, and lo and behold she got the name Skingredients right 🤣🤭👏

The way Hanna spoke to her there, you'd think Hanna was a Tattler herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hana is always horrible to her, maybe it's the kid's sense of humour but Jaysus!!!
The robe is giving me flashbacks of my Mam and Dad's old avocado bathroom suite🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hana is always horrible to her, maybe it's the kid's sense of humour but Jaysus!!!
The robe is giving me flashbacks of my Mam and Dad's old avocado bathroom suite🤢
I’d say she’s just talking the way she hears Swigs talking everyday. I’d say Swigs is vicious OFF CAMERA!!!!

She was probably in a rage screaming at everyone again tonight coz she was about 8 mins late as she didn’t know how to join the live 🙈

I’d say she’s just talking the way she hears Swigs talking everyday. I’d say Swigs is vicious OFF CAMERA!!!!

She was probably in a rage screaming at everyone again tonight coz she was about 8 mins late as she didn’t know how to join the live 🙈
If that's the way she speaks to her own mother, I would hate to hear the way she speaks to other kids/strangers outside the home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.