Tignam #8 Layering and robes, teeth so white. U ok first born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm clueless with this Bots biz. So did she buy the Bots for high numbers? And IG removed them as fake accounts?

I find the content with the fake hair completely ridiculous. Showing us how to curl fake hair. Really? And then asks if this is content we want to see with her showing us how she turns on and off a ring light. Christ this is what Tik Tokkers do.
Big, bouncy gorgeous hair🙄does this woman ever stop complimenting herself, it's absolutely tragic. Clearly thinks she's the most stunning woman on legs. Well she behaves like a very unhappy, insecure and bored housewife. Who curls their hair at 6pm to cook the dinner like?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big, bouncy gorgeous hair🙄does this woman ever stop complimenting herself, it's absolutely tragic. Clearly thinks she's the most stunning woman on legs. Well she behaves like a very unhappy, insecure and bored housewife. Who curls their hair at 6pm to cook the dinner like?
The wink at the end :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hot tip if you can’t see the back of your head use a mirror.. revolutionary Swigs you have changed my life!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So stunning is she that her hair is fake, teeth fake, lashes fake, nails fake, lips fake, brows fake, tan fake, life fake, marriage fake, business woman fake. She's the Katie Price of "Foxrock".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So stunning is she that her hair is fake, teeth fake, lashes fake, nails fake, lips fake, brows fake, tan fake, life fake, marriage fake, business woman fake. She's the Katie Price of "Foxrock".
Apologies to anyone who has hair extensions but it actually puts my teeth on edge and freaks me out when I see people’s bonds coming poking out.

I’ve seen her in Dundrum with her hair tied up and it looks so bad, looks like little bits of chewing gum all over it. Would you not miss running your fingers through your hair? Or giving it a good brush? Reminded me of Katie price straight away too! Probably stinks 🤢

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t cook. Just reheats

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must be reading here and seen botox is still being given
That’s the first thing I said when somebody posted it. I wrote here she’ll go make an appointment right away when she reads it. Hahaha. She’s a predictable vain cow.

Reactions: 4
New robe trust me I know what am doing no tigs it
Looks like snot
If she has to say the words “trust me I know what I’m doing” ....even she knows it’s tit.

No amount of jo Malone room spray or shooting it on a boat in the pissing rain will make that look good

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.