Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Did she even organise dinner for today? Maybe she forgot it was Paddy's Day. Lashes and toes are more important. I agree @Ahcomeo, beautiful day and she didn't leave the house except for coffee this morning.

Reactions: 1

Quackers

VIP Member
Oh they were young. He was about 30 when he had that affair and left. There are four boys. Soooo

Up next... how to wipe your arse.

The song🙈Every little thing she does is magic ? Fuck off. And it took her two weeks to figure that out 🤣🤣🤣.
I think another Offaly insta hun got that covered (the arse wiping that is).

STDmail

Chatty Member
Ok I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣, where do I start.... clearly the boyfriend was never into Sapiosexuality 👩‍🎓

Camel Toe
Hairy
Translucent
That is the exact description she gave of the trainers 🤮🤮🤮

Yes Melissa Bruschetta is from Spain, the same way De La Mer is pronounced Del La Mar, the same way u start a sentence with "because" & the same way u r completely illiterate..... all the money u waste on trying to be someone else, put it into an education, it's never too late!!!

On another note I thought she was 5'9"..... she is only 5' 7" & she has KANKLES YES KANKLES 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take me out of the oven I'm done 🍗🍗🍗🤣🤣🤣
She most certainly does have KANKLES 🤪

Poppyadams

We know ,who is going to be getting a free nightie during the week .... GP Laura !

Tignam u gone to MMB HQ to proceed with the packaging 🙄

Hmmm I doubt she would leave him at home. He doesn’t seem to have any independence. If she did there would be 10 million “are you ok” texts.

Poor child being in the Dundrum food area surrounded by tempting food ☹
It's definitely so she can say how #proud she is him .

Melmcs

VIP Member
its sad to comment on because it doesn't happen very often. And thats a disgusting shame on the parents. She must be totally exhausted by now.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Who’d pay 60€ To wear that cheap looking thing as a top. Is she on crack? Or to bed at the matter. I love a good nightdress but quality and pretty for a fraction of that price. Big puffy sleeves falling off you all night. Imagine the head wreck. Is she that lazy she wore it to bed and didn’t even get dressed this morning? Is that the sales angle ? 🤣

What the fuck was that stance. God she’s a wanker.
A some sort of lunge. Shes actually nuts. I don't care who is offended but she is daft.

Goldvoya

This said before that they are all grown up and in their twenties. Her kids have never met them.