Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I had dinner last year with a woman much older than me. And she told me how proud she was that I had rules for my children as her children’s had rules for her. Seems to be the same here

Reactions: 1

Harper Riley

VIP Member
And she still thinks she’s stunning in that post. Which is why it was posted 🤣vain as fuck

Would she fuck up about the miserable looking firepit. Like the actual state of it. A little steel bowl 🤣🤣🤣.also, should have known she wouldn’t buy her kids that game. Freebie. No shame. Knack.it’s in her blood to be begging for free shit. It’s how she was brought up.
The garden is so sterile looking and so over looked.
why does it look like every meal is in front of a screen? Do they ever converse as a family at mealtimes?
The “great way to entertain them” never includes them (unless it’s talking to camera) 🤷‍♀️
Yes. And I’m all for making the best of what you have but when you look your nose down on everyone when your actually a hidden knack..... I can’t be dealing. She tries to play the part of some to earth MOM. But never misses an opportunity to try make others feel bad. With her humble brag and product placement. She’d want to work harder on begging for the garden cause it looks like shit and she is bet into the middle of a housing estate surrounded by houses looking into her garden. That firepit looks disposable would she ever fuck off. Did it come from a bigger garden place or something that she’s hoping pitches in for the rest of the garden or what. There an angle there.

Melmcs

VIP Member
She’s deleted the Kylie post!! Did you comment on that one???? SJP one still there.

Glad we have screen shots. We should pin it to every new thread.

I think the companies she collabs with would benefit from hearing how “KIND” she is too.......
What was the Kylie post. Anyone got it saved?

Quackers

VIP Member
Who is the one she tagged the dinner table of? How can she be having that many to dinner.