Tignam #9 I’m an inkredible vertified chef, flat out opening fasts from sundown to sunset

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm afraid the old thread is going to get locked so here we go!

If anyone wants to give an overview please do, I just don't have time at the moment :cool:

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry. And just to be clear I was not judging her on an abortion in any way. I was just wondering what age she was when she had it, that is all.
I would never judge anyone for doing what is right for them and their body.

Reactions: 3
All the lotions potions and pills will not stop the menopause 😂😂 she’s rattled she’s getting over the hill time for the fella to trade her in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap: Tigs still can’t spell, uses big words that she doesn’t understand incorrectly in sentences. Is still insisting she is really married but cannot prove it. Has decided to protect her children’s privacy all of a sudden, due to meanies on the net calling out her shameful invasion of their privacy, goes on a rant once a month about Tattlers, even though she doesn’t care about them, no siree, calls people on forums trolls as she doesn’t know what a troll is.
Is still knocking about a dead office, insisting that her ‘business’ of selling cheap dressing gowns from China at a huge mark up to morons is booming, claims she doesn’t know how she does it all after a 2 hour workday and a 5 hour self care session.
Claims she’s an inKredible cook as all she does is open takeaway boxes AND finally, still cannot grasp the concept of Ramadam being a fast from SUNRISE to SUNDOWN. She calls it sundown to sunset, even though she has a Muslim boyfriend. The end😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s lethal with the block button! Add it to the list of stuff you’re lethal with Twiggers - spelling, grammar, cooking, lipstick application...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how she expected people to guess what she was making based on the ingredients she showed:

Wraps
Hummus
Salsa
A cucumber
Mini gem lettuce
Peanut Rayu
Sour cream
Me when she said fajitas: 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dunno about you guys but I don’t put hummus in my fajitas 🤔
She probably thinks that’s authentically Mexican🧐

Obviously fajitas aren’t even really Mexican, they’re TexMex, but all the same hummus is from another continent altogether.

Reactions: 8
They are not fajitas, they are some kind of Tiggy abomination. Hummus from the Middle East, Peanut Rayu from Asia, lettuce from Ireland, gherkins from America...extra virgin olive oil from Italy (which is meant to be used in salads and not as a cooking oil). I wonder has she ever had TexMex or Mexican food before?

Reactions: 13
She’s getting her audition reels ready for celebrity master chef ... 😂😂😂

• Haha
She has some serious fizzy knickers for Ali Gordon !
😂😂 I’m sure Lydia Millen is quaking in her boots 🤣 although as Tigs says ‘I don’t follow her...’ sure you don’t 🤥🤥 you just stalk her hubby’s page. Subsequently.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂 I’m sure Lydia Millen is quaking in her boots 🤣 although as Tigs says ‘I don’t follow her...’ sure you don’t 🤥🤥 you just stalk her hubby’s page. Subsequently.
She would love the boyfriend to be doing feels like him !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.