Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instauser

Please don’t say she brought Seif to McDonalds today while he was fasting, I hope that’s not the case.

Reactions: 1

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I’m laughing here like it’s something I’ve never seen before and must be a Muslim thing. Then I remembered a friend who had a partner like this and he was irish. It happens but it’s wrong

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Lads she mustn’t get an ounce of praise from her husband or first or second born!

Christ alive...tinfoil as a lid, 2 hour mince 🤦🏼‍♀️ Azahrs daily diet....including two dates....is that to help him 💩? Because I don’t know who exactly counts out those two dates! Plus one full banana 🤦🏼‍♀️
The dates open the fast

Fatface

VIP Member
Was that Azhar? I thought the person with the hood looked quite young, like in their twenties young. The clothes were young men’s clothes. Has she forced him to join her mutton club as well?
Maybe one of Azhars’s older kids?

Livingthedream

In fairness that is absolutely nobody's business and if it's should not be a topic here. We fought hard to repeat the 8th and give woman choice so let's not shame them for their choices.

I absolutely cannot stand Tigs but this make me feel very uncomfortable.
Totally agree....... but this is the type of subject that she would never approach or be honest about as it is still such a taboo & certainly wouldn't fit in with her fake lifestyle among her peers!!!!

Melmcs

VIP Member
She’s pissed as coot - eyes in back of head. Wild eyes
Her lips were all smudged badly in that last post of her face. She looked shockingly bad today "on camera". Foe some one sooo vain, she missed a trick there. I thought the first post of her this morning showed her looking hungover as fuck. So she will start tomorrow the same way. What a sad life she has. Has to come on drunk all the time. That child will make her life even worse, she has absolutely no control over her.

Pink life

When he left the youngest boy was 3, the next was 7 and the twins were 8 years old.
She actually met him and started a relationship with him when she was 18 and he was 29. He had only been married 2 years at that stage and his wife was only 24 years old and pregnant at the time. Tiggy knew all along he was married with kids. She was his mistress throughout the rest of their marriage...poor wife didn't stand a chance of competing with her...she was at home raising 3 little boys and he was secretly seeing her every opportunity he got. The wife didn't know anything, poor cow..till after the 4th boy was born. She was 32 when he left her with the 4 boys..all under 8.
So when Tiggy says shes been with Azhar for 26 years...she should be totally ashamed of herself for being the 3rd wheel of most of that marriage!
His wife was 16 having first babies??