Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facesisafool

VIP Member
I get where you all coming from but in her defense she always seems to work at her stories be it fashion beauty house etc and her work with the robes whereas grace is always doing absolutely nothing of interest at least tigs is consistent grace is all a jumbled mess🤷‍♀️
I have to agree with this.
And I’m not her fan.
She’s lovely practically single no friends...... but she still pulls herself together every day

Reactions: 2

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
So Is so sue another one she doesn’t watch but yet sees and comments on her stuff. She doesn’t watch any accounts yet knows every move of them all. Ffs. She’s been saying that years now liar. Also did she comment fire 🔥 just because she saw all the cool kids saying it ? Howled at that. Yet she thinks she’s ahead of the curve on everything. She copies everyone. And that’s why she keeps up with them all but pretends she doesn’t. She’ll be redecorating like mad soon cause a few of them are.
I think her comment was hidden because it was “fire 🔥” as opposed to just 🔥

🤦🏼‍♀️😂 she’s not even cool enough to work her phone

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Poor child isn’t use to being out he’s stuck up in the playground thing terrified to let go and his da there to catch him in case. She should bring him down to his grandparents once in a while and let him climb a few trees or something.
Was that Azhar? I thought the person with the hood looked quite young, like in their twenties young. The clothes were young men’s clothes. Has she forced him to join her mutton club as well?

Livingthedream

When he left the youngest boy was 3, the next was 7 and the twins were 8 years old.
She actually met him and started a relationship with him when she was 18 and he was 29. He had only been married 2 years at that stage and his wife was only 24 years old and pregnant at the time. Tiggy knew all along he was married with kids. She was his mistress throughout the rest of their marriage...poor wife didn't stand a chance of competing with her...she was at home raising 3 little boys and he was secretly seeing her every opportunity he got. The wife didn't know anything, poor cow..till after the 4th boy was born. She was 32 when he left her with the 4 boys..all under 8.
So when Tiggy says shes been with Azhar for 26 years...she should be totally ashamed of herself for being the 3rd wheel of most of that marriage!
Sweet mother of lord...... I dont drink tea but I'm her for it 💅💅💅

His wife was 22 when they got married..had twins at 23, the third child at 24 years old...that's when he met tiggy...when the wife was pregnant with the 3rd child

He does have a relationship with them and sees them regularly. Don't know why she says that they don't. They live less than 5 mins away in their 'forever home'!!
Does he not have 4 boys with his beautiful ex wife (as opposed to Melissa)

Last edited:

Quackers

VIP Member
Like is it on display in the house or what. I have so many questions. Obs I’m a mere peasant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Nope there was Chanel bags and I think I a new I phone

She is just another Joanne Larby shame on her taking all
The praise for looking so youth full
Tignam you 45 years of age stop using filters and misleading people your filtered to fuck and look
Every year of your birthday
When did she get these? I didn’t see them?

Scout Finch

I went down a Tigs rabbit hole last night. I looked at her posts from when she had Hana, she appeared to love being a Mum. Was shopping in Pennys, doing loads with the kids, less notions, the boyfriend in photos, gushing posts etc. Photos with his family. He was never there but seeing that compared to now, they are poles apart. A few decent holidays then too. The may well be after spliting.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I think things took a turn with their 'bestie' phase last year when Swigs sent Scabby a housecoat. Scabby was on admiring it and committed the mortal sin of daring to say it was very like a Maje print from a previous year. Swigs reshared the story saying her print was NOTHING like Maje and her designs are all inkkkkredibly ORIGINAL. Reckon there was more said privately between them because I never saw them publicly crawling up each other's holes again after it. Pair of insufferable knobs 🙄
I think I remember that your right 👍🏼

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Anyone notice that she is addressing her chronic spelling lately? Even Thomas’s of Foxrock was finally spelled correctly for once!