Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Oh Melly has been browsing Depop! That very perfume came up on my Depop feed- Nightclubbing by Celine. Melly will pretend she bought it in BT’s. Did you not smell the scents in the Celine store in Paris, ya gom?
I see her spelling hasn’t improved after the grammar police comment… crème fresh (fraiche), saracha (siracha), devise (device…devise is a VERB Melly, you utter moron).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Hana is what 9/10 she doesn't need a ipad for a hair cut 🤦🏼‍♀️and defo needs loads taken off it its like rats tails

We saw the waiter in the background where Ashole was eating with full sun on his face. It was not after sundown. She is lying if she keeps trying to say it was. He did not "do" Ramadan and there is no earthly reason to be proud of him in any way.

She makes such a big deal of him fasting and how proud she is, and there he was tucking into a fine hearty meal with the sun shining on him. What a prince among men.

• Haha

teeteebee

VIP Member
Is it time for holiday bingo?
I'll start
Azhar in a headlock and the forced loved up photo
Fake natural tan
Fake everything
Oversized everything
Puffed out cheeks after food
Oodles of cocktails
Hana in the freezing pool with her super cute goggles
More booze
The so so funny handkerchief trick
House coats
Anything else?
You forgot a pair of sunglasses for each day!!

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Over 25 years. Will she ever fuck off. She is in her arse. Maybe she was there years ago. She makes out everywhere she has ever went is her go to, our special place. Etc. maybe she was there once 25 years ago like stfu will you. She went to Italy once and she started that too. Mauritius She has gone to for the last few years consistently because I believe he has family there. But she makes out like they have been going there twice a year for 25 years too. You have not ffs. You sound like a dumb bitch. But then again …..
also that’s tipis linen dress pulled off both shoulders. As soon as she puts her arms down it’ll fall down to the ground. Wtf like.
I would also like to point out, I’ve been following her since Snapchat days and have knows her and family years. and she is only in recent years going on any of these trips. Because they have made the life choice to play golf rather than own a home or a car or anything substantial. They go on trips now, but own nothing and are in debt up to their eyes.

luckydog

Chatty Member
She should just do herself a favour & give up the instagram, all she’s doing is reading here & knowing how everyone here had her fake life sussed must drive her nuts. But she keeps up the pretence, no wonder your lethargic Melly, all the acting & even putting on that ridiculous fake accent will wear you out. Throwing a few crossiants into an airfryer for breakfast, Jaysus I dunno how she does it all😫

Nkomoagogo

Melissa Mills you have an eating disorder. Praising another woman for being tiny is not cool. You feed your daughter baby portions to keep her from gaining any weight. You really need therapy.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me how can a woman of 47/48 have such an obsession with Brittany and the Kardashains????
I grew up in the Brittany/Kardashain era but like any normal adult I grew out of them!
I know she's feck all to do all day and all day to do it, but Jaysus the obsession is disturbing at this point!
A disturbing obsession with Brittany too. She finds that post funny whereas myself and I think any normal person would find that post worrying ?

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Does the mother like the alcohol as much as the daughter? I understand she has had a really tough time but posting this on a public page is just insane! Does she seek the same level of attention as her daughter, some things are better left off social media!
Yes yes yes to all of it. Drinks a lot. Very loud and common. Thinks highly of herself and always always telling lies. Literally makes up bullshit as she goes along. Likes to blame and turn everything on everyone else accusing people of shit. Will then tell you all to fuck off your all only jealous. Lol. Swear to god.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
I can't believe she said 13 bucks 😅. Has she ever even been to USA. She watches that much tv I reckon she thinks bucks is the name of their currency
---
Replacing "Special drinks" with dodgy drinks 😄

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Don't feel sorry for this Dose, she is a good actress at the teary sympathy shit. I bet he fucked her out of it after she showed him eating during the day on Ramadan and they had a fight. All she is doing is feeling sorry for herself. She deserves every bit of crap in her life cos she gives zero fucks about anyone only Melissa.

She is also sick of this fast opening stuff but she got with a Muslim (married) man so suck it up buttercup. There are people out there with real problems. This awful idiotic woman lives in fantasy fake land.

No sympathy here for the botoxed fillered Puffer fish.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I never understand why she doesn’t mention living in the apartment. It’s always close ups, where in the house she’d show the rooms.

Like if she said they had financial issues and moved into the apartment to get back on their feet or whatever I’d respect her for it and be like fair play.

I don’t recall her ever addressing the issue, although maybe I’m wrong. I think she originally said something like they were building a home in Foxrock but that disappeared into thin air too.

I would never judge anyone down on their luck even her. But she’s constantly trying to allude how wealthy they are when in fact if you move from a nice house to an apartment it’s usually a sign of financial struggles. Especially in the middle of the night. She’d probably get more followers if she was just honest about it.

I do feel sorry for her that her life is so empty that her instagram is her only outfit. Like she seems to have no one. Like no friends.

It’s like that saying “show me your friends and I can tell a lot about you”

She has none so I think that speaks volumes on who she is a person and the people over for dinner are “Her BF” friends not hers.
Iv said it a few times on here I lived in them apartments before I had kids I loved it there really nice area safe, apartments were lovely so really don't why she is looking her nose down ok them

She wishes she was building a house in foxrock see Melissa that's were your fake lifestyle got you..... no where as you said she living this hole empty lifestyle when the kids are old enough I can see tiny Tim fucking off on her