Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ceira would want to be careful. Her hair is diabolical. Over processed. The bumble bee look at the roots and it’s only done. Badly needs a toner. Very old fashioned looking. The fake hair is very off putting. But I suppose if you’re going for the hooked look to match the outfits then she nailed it.

Reactions: 10
For someone who claims to be so into fashion I can’t believe she sticks to the same Katie Price hairstyle year on year. Same with her clothes. She’s stuck in a major rut.

Melissa is pissed again. Slurring slur slur.

What a car crash this woman's life is.

Reactions: 7
See erin mcgregor another skank has just released her pj and robes I'd say melly is twisted drunk from the rave of her getting in before mel

Reactions: 6
The hair!!! It's actually the worst colour yet and the hair itself looks like it was left over extensions from other clients. I can't fadom how she thinks it's a good look. It's absolutely awful, makes her even older looking and even more trashy than usual.
I'm very surprised at Ciara Lambert, it would put me off ever going to her for extensions ( not that I would anyway, that look is well outdated now). Color is just terrible 😵
I thought the same. Its the Worst I've seen it. Very brassy and all one colour like no blending to look like natural tones.

Reactions: 5
I thought the same. Its the Worst I've seen it. Very brassy and all one colour like no blending to look like natural tones.
Here’s a question regarding her hair… did she pay for it or was it #collab #ad #gifted
I got a price for extensions from this salon and it was pure extortion! There’s no way Melly is paying €1000+ for colour and stenos each time she goes (which is about 10 times a year) and if she does pay it, where does the money come from? MMB but be Verrrrrrry Lucrative.

Reactions: 6
Here’s a question regarding her hair… did she pay for it or was it #collab #ad #gifted
I got a price for extensions from this salon and it was pure extortion! There’s no way Melly is paying €1000+ for colour and stenos each time she goes (which is about 10 times a year) and if she does pay it, where does the money come from? MMB but be Verrrrrrry Lucrative.
It's a collab very hard to notice it down the end

Reactions: 3
What's with the last post hair extensions and nothing else. She must be blathered 🥂🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She had a pic of the back of the head before they curled it in her stories earlier. Its gone now she must have seen how terrible it looked after reading here

Reactions: 5
We've a donkey athout in the field with a far healthier mane of hair than Miss Mills has. Her hair is like straw , the bit that's her own. The rest is bonded on or half a wig. At her age the "tart look" is tacky.
She needs to overhaul her appearance from hair to clothes.
She's a walking mess. Lathering on lotions, baby Botox and fake hair.
Nothing fashionable nor relatable from this delusional mistress.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.