Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's yellow and way too long.
She's nearly having an orgasm looking at herself šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really loves the hooker look doesn't she....
I've seen pure out and out chavs and even they look classier than her.
Between the look of her and the way she's fingers her hair, feels her brushes, slips cream through her fingers and molests fruit ect she really is the definition of a slapperšŸ¤¢ She just can't seem shed the days on the stock room floor with assar, it just keeps seeping from her pores no matter how much of an American accent she tries to put onšŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 10
She really loves the hooker look doesn't she....
I've seen pure out and out chavs and even they look classier than her.
Between the look of her and the way she's fingers her hair, feels her brushes, slips cream through her fingers and molests fruit ect she really is the definition of a slapperšŸ¤¢ She just can't seem shed the days on the stock room floor with assar, it just keeps seeping from her pores no matter how much of an American accent she tries to put onšŸ¤Æ
Yes. All of this. It disgusts me. All the time. All the slow mo and tit between her fingers the big rubber over glossed lips and molestation of eveything she touches. She always does that fisting scrunch with new hair or newly washed hair. Sheā€™s gross as duck. Every inch of her.

Reactions: 8
Fisting. She fists her hair.
It screams Footballers Wives circa 2002. Her look is so dated.
100% lucky she gets it for free because she looks the same for years. Also the colour at the top is black and yellow then changes to a peach colour. Blended my hole. And two days getting it done. Would you be bothered or well.

Reactions: 7
I dont know anyone gets a full. head of bonds and tape extensions at the same time
Come Saturday due will have a bleeping head piece on too

Her hair is yellow did they forget a toner

Reactions: 5
She should take a leaf out of her sisters book, she looks beautiful
Her sister was always prettier and much cooler. She is a hair dresser and has a beautiful face. Takes after her father. Tigs has a giant head and face like her mother lol .
---
I dont know anyone gets a full. head of bonds and tape extensions at the same time

Lol was thinking the same. Bonds and tapes then sheā€™ll add the other head piece. Lol. She mustnā€™t have a hair on her head. Nor an eyelash. And the eyebrows tattooed on too. And all of it so over done. Donā€™t start with the lips šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I feel like messaging them and saying her hair is such a bad advertisement for the place. It's literally the worst she's got done yet. Like I know she never changes the style ect but the colour is shocking and for fresh extensions they look awful quality, very scraggy at the ends.

Reactions: 6
Her sister is a hairdresser?????
Yeh. Yeh a barber and hairdresser has been doing it over 30 years Iā€™d say.
---
I feel like messaging them and saying her hair is such a bad advertisement for the place. It's literally the worst she's got done yet. Like I know she never changes the style ect but the colour is shocking and for fresh extensions they look awful quality, very scraggy at the ends.
Sounds like she was squeezed in with whoever was available. About five people to achieve that effort. In between paying clients Iā€™d say.

Reactions: 5
Yeh. Yeh a barber and hairdresser has been doing it over 30 years Iā€™d say.
---

Sounds like she was squeezed in with whoever was available. About five people to achieve that effort. In between paying clients Iā€™d say.
I think that's mad, she has never gone to her sister to get her hair done. How odd!!

I use gold fever tapes and she clearly is getting the cheaper blondes, soooo yellow! The nice ashy tones cost more and as sheā€™s getting freebies theyā€™re clearly putting these cheaper bonds/tapes in her hair! Also they shouldnā€™t be putting the tapes so high up, really surprised at that from a Ceira salon! Absolutely far too long for her old face too! And the frecklesā€¦.I have no wordsšŸ˜‚
Also Melissa you are IN LOVE with yourself which is why youā€™re the most unlikable human on Instagram! Also (lots of alsosā€™ coming up) if you canā€™t understand the basic capital i rule then donā€™t type anythingā€¦.everyone snorting laughing at your dumbness! We canā€™t tell you what we think of your new hair as all we want to do is tell you to use a capital I when referring to oneself ā€œloveā€
Also no one will buy a cap with your initials on it, youā€™re not a brand or in any way famous!
Also your ā€œbusinessā€ is clearly a cover up for something quite dodgy on your boyfriends end!
Also your stories are on a loop!!! You have no contentā€¦.soz but same hair, same clothes, same weekend every weekend, kids do feck all bar one does horse riding once a week!
You need a few friends and a hobbyā€¦..and STOP Showing off (shite and pretence and fake tit) and just be normal and a bit sound. Just try to be relatable and not such a self obsessed dimwit!

Reactions: 10
Wow the hair is absolutely shocking. So very clearly fake with frizzy ends in bad condition. Such a terrible look. Extensions should never be noticeable or obviously fake. One word for the colour - yellow

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.