Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen a 50 year old woman try to cling so desperately to her youth as this one. This is not self care its actually self obsession. But I get it, nobody else gives her the time of day so she has to validate herself. I think back to the tignam who lives in the penthouse, she had style, and was worth watching. Now all I feel is pity for her. If she actually said dya know what lads, we're broke, wer renting, he won't marry me and yes I rely too much on booze I'd find her a bit more relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have never seen a 50 year old woman try to cling so desperately to her youth as this one. This is not self care its actually self obsession. But I get it, nobody else gives her the time of day so she has to validate herself. I think back to the tignam who lives in the penthouse, she had style, and was worth watching. Now all I feel is pity for her. If she actually said dya know what lads, we're broke, wer renting, he won't marry me and yes I rely too much on booze I'd find her a bit more relatable.
Haha, could you imagine her saying that 🤣.

She never will though, she's in too deep now. I actually genuinely think that she believes her own lies at this stage. Her sense of reality is warped, Mark my words in a couple of yrs there will be a new mental health disorder directly linked to insta.

Reactions: 2
And the photoshoot will be exactly the same as all the other photoshoots. Models standing around gazing out windows in a fancy hotel, not even a new fancy hotel, but the same one she used before. Probably shot by Lilli Forberg 🥱 🥱 🥱
She actually tagged Lilli yesterday. She’s very predictable

Reactions: 1
She actually tagged Lilli yesterday. She’s very predictable
I’d say Lili is not cheap
The location
The models
Makeup person /hair
Like 5k for the whole thing?

No wonder she’s in H&M leggings meanwhile the likes of Rosie tripping over designer handbags enroute to take a bedroom mirror selfie in her malahide gaff

Reactions: 6
The location
The models
Makeup person /hair

No wonder she’s in H&M leggings meanwhile the likes of Rosie tripping over designer handbags enroute to take a bedroom mirror selfie in her malahide gaff
An absolute fiasco for a brand that is dead in the water.

Reactions: 3
The location
The models
Makeup person /hair

I’d say a lot more! But it all points to this business being a fiasco. Azhar signs off on all this. It’s smells very fishy.

Reactions: 8
I think she thinks her tiny tiny bonds are different to everyone else’s tiny tiny bonds that gets extensions . But what’s new.

Reactions: 4
In her sneak peek video of her new pyjamas that sofa looks like it smells of dirty hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The hair!!! It's actually the worst colour yet and the hair itself looks like it was left over extensions from other clients. I can't fadom how she thinks it's a good look. It's absolutely awful, makes her even older looking and even more trashy than usual.
I'm very surprised at Ciara Lambert, it would put me off ever going to her for extensions ( not that I would anyway, that look is well outdated now). Color is just terrible 😵

Reactions: 12
Absolutely horrendous. I'm sorry but even looking at those bonds and the bigger bit stuck down, that would drive me insane. I can feel the itch already 🙈🙄each to their own but I couldn't deal with them. She's like mutton dressed as lamb with the long hair. Does nothing for her. And the fawning over herself and fingering her hair 🤢 what's with grabbing a bunch of it and squeezing it, I can't....

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Fake freckles, fake hair and the new Pj’s from her fake business, there isn’t an authentic bone in her body. Her hair looks like Jerry Hall she’s so out of touch with style isn’t she.

Reactions: 7
Of course its a collab as she could never afford it ! They really skimp on her bonds, she doesnt get enough .And.....
does she only have one pattern pjs coming ????

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.