Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she is still going along with this facade, a photoshoot in a five star hotel, hiring models, hiring out a photographer all for a brand that doesn't seem to really sell.

Is there any way of finding out what her yearly profits/ losses were??? I'd be very surprised that after all these yrs she has a profitable business.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she is still going along with this facade, a photoshoot in a five star hotel, hiring models, hiring out a photographer all for a brand that doesn't seem to really sell.

Is there any way of finding out what her yearly profits/ losses were??? I'd be very surprised that after all these yrs she has a profitable business.
I looked up her accounts last year. She’s never made a profit. Ever. It’s definitely a sham for something else. In my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 12
Pissed again by the looks of things, Azhar needs to take the phone off her before he goes to bed

Reactions: 4
Back in Ceira’s house of wigs today. I was so sure she had the good sense to ditch Melly.

Luckylucky Lavender
Highcourt hyacinth
Foreverhome Fuschia
Oiled-up Olive
Arden view Aqua
Tacky Tullamore
Awful Offaly aul wan
Dreadful Dundrum Drag
Messy Melissa Mills

She's lost the plot altogether
That hair needs a major overhaul not more fake hair added. She's in dire need of a new look , not just for herself but the absolute shite she posts.

Reactions: 9

I wonder, thought all would come out in that highcourt rumour but have never been able to find anything. Albert Einstein “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”
Melly: “Erin McGregor and LLL are launching pjs and robes, there must be a demand! I’ll pour MORE money I don’t have into this, and then give out to all of my followers for not sharing and blame the trolls” make it make sense! she has no business sense, no PR or marketing sense. I can’t tell if it’s spite that drives her or she’s just that incredibly dim.

IF (and big if) they did own their old home, I wouldn’t be surprised if they refinanced it as collateral on a business loan with a dodgy loan shark and that’s the reason for the burnt cars and sudden flit in the middle of the night. I’m too curious on this 😂 if I were to log off Instagram for 10years and come back on to see her flogging these robes I wouldn’t be shocked

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her mother
She has posted this on one of the mas pages on Facebook on a public forum
And here is tigs with her family time go and hug your mother
Does the mother like the alcohol as much as the daughter? I understand she has had a really tough time but posting this on a public page is just insane! Does she seek the same level of attention as her daughter, some things are better left off social media!

Does the mother like the alcohol as much as the daughter? I understand she has had a really tough time but posting this on a public page is just insane! Does she seek the same level of attention as her daughter, some things are better left off social media!
Yes yes yes to all of it. Drinks a lot. Very loud and common. Thinks highly of herself and always always telling lies. Literally makes up bullshit as she goes along. Likes to blame and turn everything on everyone else accusing people of tit. Will then tell you all to duck off your all only jealous. Lol. Swear to god.

Reactions: 13
Yes yes yes to all of it. Drinks a lot. Very loud and common. Thinks highly of herself and always always telling lies. Literally makes up bullshit as she goes along. Likes to blame and turn everything on everyone else accusing people of tit. Will then tell you all to duck off your all only jealous. Lol. Swear to god.
Classy 🙈

Reactions: 3
🤢 special drinks make me feel uneasy. 😅
---
She will be back to show us her hair tomorrow when it's done. It's fine it will look the same as it has for the last 10 years.. oversized and outdated
Shoulder length or a long bob would look fantastic on Melissa. The WAG look is long gone.

Reactions: 8
🤢 special drinks make me feel uneasy. 😅
---
She will be back to show us her hair tomorrow when it's done. It's fine it will look the same as it has for the last 10 years.. oversized and outdated
She won’t show it to us without extensions though will she?

She didnt lick it off a stone did our Melly.

Only to be pitied she is. Sad cow.

Does she actually think someone is going to buy a baseball cap with a nobody’s initials on it?! WTF?!! She is actually stone mad.
What’s the price point? Gucci prices?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The caps are beyond basic
Like I wouldn’t pay 5€ in Dunnes for them
God they are worse than I thought. The black cap looks awful on that model it looks ten sizes too big. What gobshite would part with their money for those?????

Reactions: 5
God they are worse than I thought. The black cap looks awful on that model it looks ten sizes too big. What gobshite would part with their money for those?????
I know and what gobshite would hire models to do a photoshoot for them 🤭🤭
Absolute tool

Reactions: 10
And the photoshoot will be exactly the same as all the other photoshoots. Models standing around gazing out windows in a fancy hotel, not even a new fancy hotel, but the same one she used before. Probably shot by Lilli Forberg 🥱 🥱 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.