Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to share this story with you. Ffs. What shite is she going to come out with joe. The names of the new robes do be hilarious and so conceited. Narcissist at its finest. A story. Unless it’s, I pointed at these patterns on a screen two years ago and they never arrived until now, Then the story is a lie. But no it’ll be I named this housecoat “whatever” because of my bullshit lying life and I want you to experience it. We do hun. We do. Smell of bullshit off this one to come 🤣. Can’t wait for the laugh.
Priceless
Erin mc Gregors new stock just arrived today too
Tigs be sweating because she clearly copied erin with a shorts set

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's try guess the names of the new robes. I'll start with her favourite places
Florence
Estepona (Sorry I meant Marbella)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhh duck off melissa your not classy at all your a gobshite you couldn't put a post up about them poor kids who were killed few months was it because they weren't from foxrock your a nasty witch 🤮🤢🤢

And have to laugh you can't afford a holiday to the us so no need to worry 😉

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ohhh duck off melissa your not classy at all your a gobshite you couldn't put a post up about them poor kids who were killed few months was it because they weren't from foxrock your a nasty witch 🤮🤢🤢

And have to laugh you can't afford a holiday to the us so no need to worry 😉
She wouldn’t bring her family ? She can’t bring them anywhere because she has no money and no control. She has to wait and see what azhar wants to do and what golf course. USA would be way to expensive for her anyway they’d be staying in a shoe box of a hotel unless she got it for free somehow. And yes there are too many shootings in USA but it’s a huge place. Huge. She’d likely never encounter it. They are ALL reported on and massively publicized because politically they are trying very hard for new gun laws. There is a lot going on politically on the USA about gun laws at the moment. She knows nothing about any of it. Trying to sound educated on it is hilarious. Hasn’t been to adare in a while. Did they burn that bridge too. Her other home away from home her happy special place and all that shite. Maybe call a new robe after it. The falcon and the adare. Lol

There was a shooting in Serbia as well Melly, two in fact. In a school.Not a place you’d be familiar with. But I suppose the Texas shooting did happen in a shopping centre…

Reactions: 10
There was a shooting in Serbia as well Melly, two in fact. In a school.Not a place you’d be familiar with. But I suppose the Texas shooting did happen in a shopping centre…
Omg I laughed but I shouldn’t but I definitely did 🙈

Reactions: 8
Luckylucky Lavender
Highcourt hyacinth
Foreverhome Fuschia
Oiled-up Olive
Arden view Aqua

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loved the list of people and things that have her skin glowing, she forgot to add a good filter to it!!!!

Reactions: 6
Loved the list of people and things that have her skin glowing, she forgot to add a good filter to it!!!!
The Oscar speech on who shed like to thank that her skin is amazing. Cracks me up. Not the first time she’s posted that. She needs help this one. Imagine going on like this in real life. Imagine. It’s bat tit crazy stuff like.

First thing I thought of when I saw the blurred out images of the “shoot” was how it reminded me of films where ladies of the night are sitting around in a brothel. She’s a madam 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.