Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Another worn bikini.

Melly love, do you need a lend of some money???
I can lend u some……????

IMG_8247.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
God forbid she would join the local DIL in marlay or Cabinteely even, she is never ever out walking or in a local gym so just shows her diet is 99% liquid wine. Striving so hard to be skinny as that’s what she associates with beautiful. The irony is her ugly personality and narcissism are the ugliest traits going

Reactions: 6
What’s the story about. A blurry sitting room with a bottle of perfume. I don’t get this one. Is she actually trying to show off a bottle of poxy perfume. Huh ?

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but who is buying a worn swimsuit, when you could easily but a new one penneys for around the same price.
She undoes all her fakery of being rich by selling used swimwear on depop.

Reactions: 10
She claims she has all these expensive designer sunglasses yet wears H&M cheapy shades. Oversized of course. Makes no sense

I wouldn't have them to charity never mind sell them for 40 including delivery

Shall we set up an old go fund me for swiggy she's clearly on her knees broke

I bet you anything she will have sold beside them boots before the day is out (sorry after she reads here )
She will just say they are sold to save face

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How is she not mortified for herself selling that shite on depop, I'd be so embarrassed.

Reactions: 13
How is she not mortified for herself selling that shite on depop, I'd be so embarrassed.
Nothing mortifies Melly cause she’s keeping it real, according to herself at least. After all who wouldn’t want to own a worn swimsuit and pay for the privilege.

Nothing mortifies Melly cause she’s keeping it real, according to herself at least. After all who wouldn’t want to own a worn swimsuit and pay for the privilege.
It’s so disgusting 🤢. I wouldn’t even give knickers to charity. There’s a good reason why you can’t return anything in contact with your private parts to shops.

Reactions: 11
How sad she feels the need to take a photo of her sister legs and caption it “family” just to prove to tattlers she does see her family!
She is getting more and more sad and desperate every day! I suppose we all would if we drank 4+ nights of the week.

I wouldn't have them to charity never mind sell them for 40 including delivery

Shall we set up an old go fund me for swiggy she's clearly on her knees broke

I bet you anything she will have sold beside them boots before the day is out (sorry after she reads here )
She will just say they are sold to save face
#yellowstone 🤣 that's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her mother
She has posted this on one of the mas pages on Facebook on a public forum
And here is tigs with her family time go and hug your mother
A malpractice claim on its way $$$ . There will be plenty of more #family now I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve told you all before her mother sues everyone. All the time. For everything. It’s how she makes money. Doing it years. Always some shady stuff going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The setting for the Baseball caps shoot, guessing that was all that was available because it’s completely wrong

Jeez sounds as rough as f**k🙄
I’m sorry for anyone with cancer but this post is a joke hard to believe this is related to melly😳😁

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to share this story with you. Ffs. What shite is she going to come out with joe. The names of the new robes do be hilarious and so conceited. Narcissist at its finest. A story. Unless it’s, I pointed at these patterns on a screen two years ago and they never arrived until now, Then the story is a lie. But no it’ll be I named this housecoat “whatever” because of my bullshit lying life and I want you to experience it. We do hun. We do. Smell of bullshit off this one to come 🤣. Can’t wait for the laugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.