Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she still trying to sell 3 year old stock and advertising the black robe as a self tanning robe.

Reactions: 10
How did I know Melly would be all over that ridiculous ceremony in London tomorrow 🙄 No point in explaining to this moron that monarchy has no place in a modern world or that the UK monarchy was built with the blood of slavery, famine, genocide and colonialism. They were no friends of Ireland or her boyfriend’s Pakistan. Melly has a monkey banging a cymbal in her head…ooh look pretty dresses and blood diamonds!

Reactions: 23
Nobody prepares you for the transition of mama mommy mom. No because you live in Ireland witch. Not America. Wtf 🙄. Far from mom and mommy she was reared.

Reactions: 13
Oh she is on point as usual- celebrating another woman’s thinness, the puffed cheeks to show oh gosh how fat she would be is she ate like that. Honestly bore off-

Reactions: 16
So today alone. Her robes are amazing her hair is stunning and her skin is glowing. Who doesn’t want to be meeeeee. Stop the lights. Nobody hun. Nooooo body.
---
Everything about her is so big and overdone. She’s like a caricature. The eyelashes kill me. She’s almost 50 drawing on freckles. It’s Friday evening, and she really has nothing to look forward to for the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Melissa Mills you have an eating disorder. Praising another woman for being tiny is not cool. You feed your daughter baby portions to keep her from gaining any weight. You really need therapy.

Reactions: 13
Melissa Mills you have an eating disorder. Praising another woman for being tiny is not cool. You feed your daughter baby portions to keep her from gaining any weight. You really need therapy.
You'd swear we saw Lisa eating a buffet for 20 like.. She had 2 bites of her food that she showed, said she didn't like it, so no one knows what she ate. Melissa is just skinny obsessed, why would she even comment and tag Lisa in that. Notice it wasn't reposed by Lisa either 🤣it's very strange for a middle aged woman to carry on that way

Reactions: 7
Had to do the beg today ahead of her colour & goldfever tmor. So they know she has advertised so she hoping she wont have to open her purse . I didnt see Rosie Connolly doing that yest when she was saying she was getting her extensions & colour done today , no tagging Ceira like Mels always does. Big difference between Rosie and Mels hair, it looks like Mels get the bare minimum put in ,so looks crap & cheap , and needs that manky one piece added to it.

Reactions: 6
She woke up with anxiety, heart palpitations and a headache.....sounds like the menopause Mel

Reactions: 11
She puts up post saying she can't wait as she finally has no alarms set
On the only day of the year that hundreds of thousands of people are up before sunrise to take part in darkness into light ✨️ duck all mentioned about it on Instagram grace had no choice but yo mention it after her big pay last year
And Claire balding did it gor her friend and brought her kids I never remember her mention it any other years

Reactions: 10
Scarlet for her
Wetting her self over the royals
Sharing kids photos and then saying kate is just perfect (she looks like a wicked witch ) nothing likeable about kate in the photos
---
Scarlet for her
Wetting her self over the royals
Sharing kids photos and then saying kate is just perfect (she looks like a wicked witch ) nothing likeable about kate in the photos
She looks like she would reef the head of you

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
All the princess Kate and princess Charlotte " twinning" spam in Insta right now so she is giving her princess her fake hermes bangle some day. I snorted when I saw that 😄

Reactions: 6
All the princess Kate and princess Charlotte " twinning" spam in Insta right now so she is giving her princess her fake hermes bangle some day. I snorted when I saw that 😄
She is just completely away with the fairies

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.