Tignam #27 MMB lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've second hand embarrassment
She has no shame

Literally begging for a new bottle of perfume that she loves one of her favourites i never remember her using it

But it was a pr drop and now its empty

So usuall begging for another has begun

Reactions: 12
She has no shame

Literally begging for a new bottle of perfume that she loves one of her favourites i never remember her using it

It really really gets on my goat. Whatever about saying 'i really liked this'.. that's fine, but tagging the PR just blows my mind at the neck of them. Wonder what the PR companies think, oh X wants a new CT makeup, lets get her one... Y wants this perfume, hang on we will buy and send one out.. how does it work!? You know what, i want a new perfume but cant afford my nice ones. Got a Chloe dupe in lidl the other day for a fiver and its alright 🙈

Reactions: 4
It really really gets on my goat. Whatever about saying 'i really liked this'.. that's fine, but tagging the PR just blows my mind at the neck of them. Wonder what the PR companies think, oh X wants a new CT makeup, lets get her one... Y wants this perfume, hang on we will buy and send one out.. how does it work!? You know what, i want a new perfume but cant afford my nice ones. Got a Chloe dupe in lidl the other day for a fiver and its alright 🙈
Fair enough the desperate instahuns get gifted a perfume to try it out

Then I would persume if you love it that much you purchase thr next bottle

She has a neck Like a jockeys bollox (is that the saying) 😆

Reactions: 10
I like SJP and at least she isn't afraid to show her aging gracefully face in public without stupid levels of make up, someone elses hair and filtered to the last
Imagine if this is her opinion on sjp, what she thinks of people she interacts with or sees every day. Normal every day people like you or I or the girl who serves her coffee etc. because that’s who her true self is. A judgmental horrible witch. If they aren’t caked in makeup and a filter carrying around any kind of label she just has no time for you. Her big fake smile and hello are just that. Fake. With out a doubt she’s talking tit about you as soon as she can. I know this for a fact. The biggest thing I’ve been saying on here for a long time is how fake she is to peoples faces. Not just her looks etc but her interactions. Fake judgmental horrible person. Looks and status are the only things she values. She calls people nackers and scum all the time behind their backs . She’d never be friends with anybody she considered less than her which is hilarious that she has no friends. But it’s all for show and for the boyfriend. He has her that way too. Why do you think she never sees her family or goes home. Spends the night or has her kids interact with their grandparents. This witch thinks she’s better than sjp for god sake lol.
---
She has no shame

And she’s the same person that would be offended by people begging in the street. She doesn’t see the irony.

Reactions: 11
@Harper Riley what’s the story with her fake marriage? Why does she think she is really married?
She knows she isn’t. She had a blessing that nobody even went to. Nothing is legal. I assume he did that to shut her up and now she likes to imagine it’s real. I mean whatever your into Melissa but you know the truth. I don’t know why she does it. Shame ? Wants to feel equal to the wife ? More than likely wants to make people from where she comes from think that she’s married and did well for herself lol. Insecure.I’d say she looks down on people not married with kids and wasn’t getting it legally, so settled for what he’d give and that’s a fake marriage, so she could go around saying my husband. It’s all very funny yet sad. Nobody really cares who is or is not married, but when your dealing with somebody that’s so full of tit like her, who’s a miserable evil witch I’ll call her out on that insecurity in a second. She knows the truth so it kills her everyone else knows too. She’ll never address it.

Reactions: 14
She knows she isn’t. She had a blessing that nobody even went to. Nothing is legal. I assume he did that to shut her up and now she likes to imagine it’s real. I mean whatever your into Melissa but you know the truth. I don’t know why she does it. Shame ? Wants to feel equal to the wife ? More than likely wants to make people from where she comes from think that she’s married and did well for herself lol. Insecure.I’d say she looks down on people not married with kids and wasn’t getting it legally, so settled for what he’d give and that’s a fake marriage, so she could go around saying my husband. It’s all very funny yet sad. Nobody really cares who is or is not married, but when your dealing with somebody that’s so full of tit like her, who’s a miserable evil witch I’ll call her out on that insecurity in a second. She knows the truth so it kills her everyone else knows too. She’ll never address it.
It's all very sad really.

Reactions: 1
Her sale is at tomorrow at 6am oh sorry she meant 6pm. Sorry still not buying anything 👍

Why didn't anyone go to the blessing? Like I'm just wondering was there even a blessing or was that lies too!?!?

Her sale is at tomorrow at 6am oh sorry she meant 6pm. Sorry still not buying anything 👍
Don’t forget to set your CLOCKS.
---
Why didn't anyone go to the blessing? Like I'm just wondering was there even a blessing or was that lies too!?!?
Could very well be. There was a couple of versions of this event and why no wedding so it’s hard to tell if anything happened at all. But I know it wasn’t a legal wedding.

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget to set your CLOCKS.
---

Could very well be. There was a couple of versions of this event and why no wedding so it’s hard to tell if anything happened at all. But I know it wasn’t a legal wedding.
It must kill her how much you know and let us know 😆😆

In all the years she tells us about every single event in her life but yet she’s never pulled on her amazing tights and hooker boots for their ANNIVERSARY dinner!! Surely that’s worth a trip to the nursing home Rolys.
Doesn’t happen because there is none

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it really sad that he won’t give her the validation of being married when it clearly means that much to her. It’s cruel.

Does it even matter?🤣. They’ve been sitting on a shelf for years at this stage. I remember the selling point was they came with a matching bag. Like who the hell wants a bag for kids pjs?
Meant to be raining all day tomorrow nikki be on a mad one her picture perfect day won't go to plan 🤣🤣🤣

if they split she'll find herself out in the cold very quickly.

If my husband and myself split at least there are savings, house, investments and pensions. Only a few real bags but I'm over that phase now so both of us could move on without financial dire straits. She wouldn't even have a house. That is scary biscuits facing into your 50s

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.