TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion Tignam #27 MMB: lotions and potions and oodles of notions, please buy my stockkkk so I can live in b'rock

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The sandals are a poor fake. If you look up the website and see how they are meant to look it’s obvious. The funny thing is she believes all these things are real!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sandals are a poor fake. If you look up the website and see how they are meant to look it’s obvious. The funny thing is she believes all these things are real!!
Ahhahah v true, went for a nosey & cant see the colour of her (fake) ones online, the stitching is off & the name on hers is more kinda faded. Why does she lie or does she just believe everything her little boyfriend tells her?

Reactions: 5
I am mortified for her - she must think her 'audience' are even more thick than she is herself. The stitching on those green sandals are what you would expect from Penneys, not a designer piece.

How embarrassing for her that she can't tell the difference 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’d say that Azhar told her that they would be living short term, and she believed him (like she believes that the designer gear he gives her is real).. she lives in a fantasy land. She has no friends, no proper connection with her family, they never do anything just the two of them-dinner, weekends away etc. He has locked her in an ivory tower to be his beck and call girl.

I wouldn’t be relying on him when the kids grow and have their own lives

She is in for some shock when this happens. She will be truly alone then. She will be the needy Mother who is constantly looking for attention.

Reactions: 9
She is in for some shock when this happens. She will be truly alone then. She will be the needy Mother who is constantly looking for attention.
Not a hope of a decent life has Miss Mills. It's all for show, the designer gear isn't real, the marriage isn't real, she's living in rented accommodation with no hope of having a forever home.
The filters she has on her stories aren't real and the stories she tells ain't real.
Will this one ever wake up and see what a tit she's making of herself.
I'm living in the real world, sweat buckets out mowing the lawn just now with dinner in the slow cooker as I multi tasked.
Kids both at GAA and soccer.
That's the real world for most of us each evening.
Not lathering on a million feckin lotions, making out we live a luxurious life.
She's delusional!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those green sandals are horrendous, I wouldn't even wear them in a fog.
As If she wouldn't be doing unboxing if those handbags were real. She bought a luggage tag with initials engraved in brown Thomas once and did unboxing and loads of stories on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What are those cheap "affordable" bags she showed, the Fanta one.. And the stripy thing.. Like something my nana used to use for shopping in the 80s😂 as IF she would use them.. The Celine one for €550 ffs it's a straw bag.

My kids go same place as hana for swimming I say she hates it you can't swing a cat in place ita tiny might change them for a Monday eve me melissa have the chats 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must fly through her non stick pans. Scraping the tit out of them with her metal spoons. A chef you are NOT Melly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has this one ever heard of a wooden spoon? Any basic cook knows that you use a wooden spoon always…and Melly is as basic as they come.

Reactions: 5
Ffs can somebody tag a spatula or wooden spoon or any kind of utensil place for this one. It kills me. And she likes to think she’s into interiors and table-scaping and a chef now and again. I want to die watching it.
---
We all know where she lives. Anybody close by tip around and leave a few spatulas at her door?

• Haha
Also, you don’t have cheese with seafood pasta. I would have thought Melly the wannabe Italian would have known that. She probably has a cappucino after her meals as well.

• Haha
Tablescaping, pan scraping, Ramadan baking - is there no end to Melly's faking?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.