TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d pay €20 for the normal robes and €30 for the premium. I think they’re nice. If she did 3 for €100 I’d buy.. €300 for 3 not a chance

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d pay €20 for the normal robes and €30 for the premium. I think they’re nice. If she did 3 for €100 I’d buy.. €300 for 3 not a chance
€300 for 3!!!!! How much is she charging for one.
She is off her rocker.

Reactions: 1
Can I ask, when people report influencers for not declaring if something is gifted or an ad, what do you report it as?

So many of them, not just Wigwam post things without declaring. Just wondering how you report them?
Thanks!!

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣 no matter what discounts or offers she runs, she still has her “office” stuffed to the rafters with her flammable shite
And empty boxes that will never be filled
---
I would pay nothing for them, mainly because I imagine they stink of must cos they’ve been hanging in her office for years.

Reactions: 9
I honestly don't mean to be ignorant... but all of this 'opening the fast' stuff...

Surely people cook a meal every evening for their family? Am I missing something here?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I ask, when people report influencers for not declaring if something is gifted or an ad, what do you report it as?

So many of them, not just Wigwam post things without declaring. Just wondering how you report them?
Thanks!!
I do them as scam/fraud

Reactions: 2
Miele gifted her a hoover. She’s some dope, why do companies bother with her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
New thread Suggestion

Tignam #27 MMB "it's an honour to feed my man" but she is sick of Ramadan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I see the Frances Brennan robes are reduced to €20 in Dunnes. They're a better quality robe than the ones Miss Mill's is pedalling the last number of years!
I picked one up today, not because I needed it bit the price was great.
She needs to reduce them rags right down. €10 is more than their worth.
I see the meal making has gone by the wayside already. A week into Ramadan.
Maybe she's going to do stories for Catholic holy week next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miele gifted her a hoover. She’s some dope, why do companies bother with her 🤦‍♀️
Did they though? Has any other hun been gifted one? I’ve not seen so far and she is bottom of the barrel in terms of influencer

She got that hoover a few years ago
She use to have one in the not forever home. Remember she had one for upstairs and downstairs so she didn’t have to carry it 🤣🤣. And she had a cleaner. So free or bought along with cleaner expenses should have saved that money to pay the rent. 🤣.
---
I see the Frances Brennan robes are reduced to €20 in Dunnes. They're a better quality robe than the ones Miss Mill's is pedalling the last number of years!
I picked one up today, not because I needed it bit the price was great.
She needs to reduce them rags right down. €10 is more than their worth.
I see the meal making has gone by the wayside already. A week into Ramadan.
Maybe she's going to do stories for Catholic holy week next week!
It wouldn’t matter what cheap shite she was peddling she thinks sticking that price tag on it will make people THINK they are luxury. She has a complex and wants people to think that’s who she is.

Reactions: 7
she’s on there again molesting the bottle of Lancome in slow motion. And before that looking at herself in the camera like she wants to ride herself. She’s such a mess.

Reactions: 6
she’s on there again molesting the bottle of Lancome in slow motion. And before that looking at herself in the camera like she wants to ride herself. She’s such a mess.
Hahah I know shes fuckn hilarious, couldn’t stop laughing at her with the lancome, shes the only person that can make it look like an actual bottle of cum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She probably thought the price tag was worth it to get a house with a lift in it. đź›—

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.