TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait-Melly ‘kindness’ update! Wading in on the school shooting in America. Tragic, yes but Melly, 1. We live in Ireland and 2. School shootings happen every day over there. God, she would jump on any bandwagon!

Reactions: 6
Wait-Melly ‘kindness’ update! Wading in on the school shooting in America. Tragic, yes but Melly, 1. We live in Ireland and 2. School shootings happen every day over there. God, she would jump on any bandwagon!
Kris Jenner posted about it so she had to aswell…..🙄

Reactions: 5
Do we remember how brown she was last year????
Is she actually for real? Does she really think she is that important and we have so little going on in our lives that we have bothered to notice and remember this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she actually for real? Does she really think she is that important and we have so little going on in our lives that we have bothered to notice and remember this.
Too funny. Do you guys remember how "naturally brown" i was last year from using this.. its self tan, its plasteredin big letters on front of bottle. Naturally brown from using fake tan. I spat out my coffee here ( that I didnt take a video of me making to put on my insta stories because I'm not a loser)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hardly remember anything about myself never mind anybody else does she really think she is that important 😅😅😅 and that tan is crap I got it thinking its might be like body blur nothing like its still sitting in my bathroom 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I'm so important everyone remember my tan 😅😅😅 ahh she never fails

Reactions: 4
558B62D3-0A18-4515-88B8-87E442ECFCEB.jpeg

She’s bleeping dangerous. At first reading (if you hadn’t watched the news) you’d think it was something that had happened locally. She’s deranged. I can imagine some of her endearing audience messaged her wondering if it happened in Ireland.

She’s absolutely cookoo. Living her faux American life. Real House”wives” of the Squat. Surprised she doesn’t celebrate Thanksgiving at this stage.

Reactions: 12
Naturally brown from fake tan. Ok Melissa that makes perfect sense.
Bit like saying my natural hair is extensions 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She uses filters to make her look 'naturally ' bronzed, she is only saying that as Clarins send her all her stuff for her summer hols, all that is is her begging for more Clarins tan & spf etc. She is a begger ! And i have seen her hands not looking naturally bronzed when showing beauty products , its all caked into her aging knuckles,and patchy !!!

She uses filters to make her look 'naturally ' bronzed, she is only saying that as Clarins send her all her stuff for her summer hols, all that is is her begging for more Clarins tan & spf etc. She is a begger ! And i have seen her hands not looking naturally bronzed when showing beauty products , its all caked into her aging knuckles,and patchy !!!
Yes! Same with her legs. She uses the brownest filter that insta has and then one day she showed without a filter and oh my god the difference, veiny, lumpy and cabbagey looking like most of us 😜🫣

God love her it’s only herself she’s kidding.

Reactions: 3
Yes. I’ve noticed this too. And she’ll have a full on dark filter, then try to convince everyone a few days on that now it’s her real tan. The fake tan was just there two days until she got tan. Full of tit. She forgets people know her growing up and in real life. She was never naturally dark in anyway. Besides her hair lol. She looks like she’s wearing a full wig with the new bleached colour.
---
Yes! Same with her legs. She uses the brownest filter that insta has and then one day she showed without a filter and oh my god the difference, veiny, lumpy and cabbagey looking like most of us 😜🫣

God love her it’s only herself she’s kidding.
She’s had about three surgery’s of stripping her veins on her legs cause they are full of varicose and broken veins.(add it to the list of vanity, fake,pretending to be natural) Then she piles on the filter to hide that and make her look super tan like she’s ethnic in some way. She’s white as white can be and never has been naturally tan. Maybe in her head she thinks she is. Like many of her delusions.

No #AD on any of her tat she is trying to flog. Melly stop it.

ASAI here we go.

I’m still howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bottle of FAKE tan…….do you remember how NATURALLY tanned I was wearing this?!

Opposites Melly. OPP--OS--ITES maybe verucca might explain it to you 🤪🤪

So now you can get 3 of her premium housecoats or whatever they're called for €300 eh still no thanks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.