TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so "proud" of them for fasting? It is an obligation of their religion. Millions of muslims all over the world are doing it and they aren not expecting anyone to be proud of them, that is not how it works. Why does she think she is such an expert on all matters relating to Ramadan all of a sudden.

Reactions: 5
Why is she so "proud" of them for fasting? It is an obligation of their religion. Millions of muslims all over the world are doing it and they aren not expecting anyone to be proud of them, that is not how it works. Why does she think she is such an expert on all matters relating to Ramadan all of a sudden.
Cos she wants validation from some one. Anyone will do!! She gets no attention from him and I dont blame him either. She is an empty vessel. No redeeming features at all. He must regret hooking up with a vacous creature like her.

I'm not surprised she didnt acknowledge Daffodil Day. And both her parents having cancer.

Its all abput Melly.

Reactions: 4
Who the duck takes their phone into the shower to video their shampoo? 😆😆😆🫠🫠🫠 she buckles me. Does anyone else have the time or inclination to slater body cream on them everyday? I only do it when I remember

Reactions: 7
Because she thinks it’s exotic. Same way she thinks dates are exotic. You can pick up medjool dates in any supermarket!

Reactions: 8
No but a man of the same name knocked down and killed a little fella of 9 and the family were told that he went back home but they had a clothes shop in drogheda and navan. When I was told the name of who was the driver I knew I recognised the name but can't be certain it was him but its a bit of a coincidence

• Wow
Reactions: 4
When she's bragging about how good she thinks her skin looks she should also tag the filter she uses. 😂

Reactions: 9
The mad eyes whilst telling everyone that the message that has clearly pissed her off hasn't pissed her off.

This opening her husbands fast is so utterly repetitive evey year she goes on the same way but at the same time it's extremely comical 😃. Sacrifices that she makes because she is in the kitchen cooking dinner????
Love I've been making sacrifices everyday for the last 10yrs so cooking dinner for my husband and kids.
She needs to take a chill pill, it shows how little she actually cooks in a normal week by how much of a big deal she makes out of this.
But family is everything goyyyyyssssss ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely Seif "should" be fasting for the whole month, not just when he is off school. He is 15 right? That is the age that it is required from, unless you are sick.

Reactions: 3
Ridiculous outdated thinking. Do women fast or just men? I don’t get why they have to be waited on with a ridiculous amount of food each evening. It seems to me not so much of a sacrifice if you get to bing on all your favourite foods and drinks as soon as the sun goes down. I know I’m ignorant to it but that’s what it looks like to me.
if only men fast and then woman “serve” them then I think it’s a pretty horrific practice and not one to be proud of.

Reactions: 13
Someone needs to tell her about intermittent fasting. It’s really no big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
fasting is required only if you are healthy, so both men and women do it. Think they pray first before breaking their fast at sunrise. Only know this because of some colleagues I work with … not from our Smelly 😉

Reactions: 3
Wow but she’s one boring narcissistic woman. As for not feeling comfortable eating when her son is fasting… I recall them in Paris last year if I’m not mistaken with Melly and the brat eating in a restaurant in front of Azhar and Seif???

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.