Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmcs

VIP Member
Why is getting clothes far to big for her child it looks so fucking stupid hana isn't even 10 and she is buying age 12 🤷🏼‍♀️

Cos she is a fucking idiot of a mother. That child is malnourished. She is trying to mini me her. Anyone can see the child looks half starved.

Tit is all she is.

Reactions: 1

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Just like the trashy woman she is. She won't go near the school gates after she trash talked and slated the other Moms on Insta. She was subsequently (she used to use that word to death) black listed and ignored which left her humiliated. She spent her time bitching then that she was excluded from the WhatsApp groups and other class info from her kids. Veruca gets invited to nothing and nowhere and it's her awful Mother's fault. Melissa will never admit it or see this but she knows why deep down why no one likes her. So her kids suffer because of her.

And she wondered why!!!!!! Fucking idiot with her big mouth. This is why she hides in the car talking to herself. She is a pariah.
That's actually so sad how she can do that to her child she thinks she is better then everyone else when deep down she is nothing

scandal2022

So she doesn't allow "Firstborn" to fast, he is 15 surely that is not her choice? Who made her an expert on all things Islam? And fasting is not commendable, it is expected by their religion. It isn't a flex.
---
Also... why does she have an alarm for the boyfriends time to get up? Can't he set an alarm for himself?
I’m pretty sure he did it last year too

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I’d pay €20 for the normal robes and €30 for the premium. I think they’re nice. If she did 3 for €100 I’d buy.. €300 for 3 not a chance
€300 for 3!!!!! How much is she charging for one.
She is off her rocker.

teeteebee

VIP Member
So I’m not up to speed on all the credit/debit cards that are about these days! My trusty debit card is all I need!! Buuut to me that last story proves they live off the credit cards! 🙈

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I doubt very much that Melly even knew who Raquel Welch was before she saw it on Instagram🙄Christ almighty, this woman cannot have a single original thought. So sad.