Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
Yes it does she also should have ad if the make up is gifted as she is advertising it as she got it for free
None of this pr is good enough anymore it should state ad gifted

Reactions: 2

Melmcs

VIP Member
My husband gave me money I no what I'd do with him 👊🤣🤣🤣
---

Knew he had kids before didn't actually realise 4 though wonder do the kids have any sort of relationship with there siblings
His Real wife Mrs Bari was pregnant with their 4th baby when he fucked off to be with his Tart Melissa. Make what you will of that. She makes out they are a love story. Bollocks.

He hasn't and never will marry his Mistress Melly. Her life is just desserts for both their behaviour from the past.

He is a Con. As is she. We pity their kids.

luckydog

Chatty Member
What’s with all the slow-mo of the flat. Around the coffee table behind plants etc. video of the wine and the open books by candle light. Is she trying to be sensual. Take the filter slow mo and music out and she’s an ould hag sitting in the dark drinking alone.
😂😂😂😂 exactly! trying to be all moody &
cool! she must have been standing (wobbling probably) on top of the couch cos look like she videoed that coffee table from a height. Like is the boyfriend there in the evenings at all, you just get the sense shes sitting there alone

Puddle Duck

Plastic Fantastic is pissed again look. She looks absolutely hammered as usual. She needs to keep Creepy Prick Hazard off Instagram. He gives us the Ick. Vomit 🤢 🤢 horrible yoke he is. Eeurgh. Sleazy. She should put one of her 100 filters on him to make him look a little bit somewhat good looking cos he's just fucking ugh. If his eye wandered years ago then its still wondering now that Mel is aging worse than milk left out in the sun.

Oh Melissa stop trying to give his EX a message. Its such old news now, give it up. She was glad to give you her left overs. That LADY (!) was glad to get shot of the man who couldnt keep it zipped.

And your life is just fab right now eh? #NeverbearealBari. Never will be.

Must REALLY suck when you are the only member of your family without the Bari name. Legally. #noweddingnoringnoname.

Oh well. Kids back to school this week. More slithering and Puffer coats on the way.

Why did he not take ye away this half term? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. But you posted the "We are in love" obligatory pic that you do from the trips.

But stayed home hoovering. 😄 Must kill her that her kids don't look anyway like her.

Not the most flattering photo.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I come humbly with a question….where is the famous battery operated emotional support lamp from? I want to get something similar for my mam
I remember the time she got it, someone else I follow on Insta got it too and said it was crap. Not even enough light to read a book. Bad quality too. Save your money!

getoutofhere

I get the feeling some of these were actually chemical pregnancies or false positives from
OMG. The anniversary of the pity party again. This woman need to be sectioned or a trip to John of Gods. MY god she is pathetic to fuck. And so easy to read. She pulls out her sympathy card everytime not thinking it might upset others. Oh. BUT WAIT. OTHERS DONT FOLLOW HER!!!!! BUT doesn't care she might trigger other women cos its all about Melissa! She is too fucking old for more babies for a while and you can be sure it was him who decided that.

She is absolutely bat shit crazy, needs serious meds. She is not all there and needs an intervention. Nuts for attention.

She is obviously hammered off her face again with those ridiculous attention seeking posts. She needs the ride from SOMEONE!

I do NOT believe she had all those miscarriages. SHE LIES all the time. She more than likely had the HCG hormone appear on the Pregnancy test early weeks after a missed period and decided she was pregnant. Then got her period.

It happens. She needs to stop dining on out on it. It was a late period but other women went through worse ffs. She is a CUNT.
she needs help and fast! The attention seeking posts are beyond crazy, I remember watching her story’s few years back, she was in a car park crying into her phone how she had just miscarried! About 30/40 minutes later I was in Zara in Dundrum and there she was arms high with clothes heading for the fitting room!!!!! She had failed IVFs and yes that’s tough but this bitch has to turn it into something it’s not. I had 2 miscarriages and my recovery was long after both and I certainly wasn’t prancing around a shopping centre, but I thank god everyday I was blessed to have children, some are not and that’s why her posts are in such bad taste!

• Heart

Pambono5

Chatty Member
The new obsession now will be fridge storage.
Gone is the obsession with oversized, puffer jackets, tablescapes etc etc etc

Fatface

VIP Member
She used to wear jeans and a nice blazer way back and looked lovely. Now she just looks ridiculous at trying to dress like a 20 yr old Chav.

Nobody needs all that shit for their skin. Nobody She is a laughing stock thinking she is an Influencer.
She gets to try a lot of things “because of what I do”. What is it exactly you do Mel? I thought it was run a robe business??