Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
My god the filters on her face are hilarious the close up of her rubbing her skin how in gods name does she not realise we all know that’s not her skin my god you would have to be 6 weeks old to have that skin! She’s such an immature dope bag🙈
---

Have to laugh at all the bloggers wishing her luck pippa Lisa lust etc😂 they really don’t give a crap they are all hoping they don’t sell as well as all their shit😂 the fakeness is unreal!
It's getting boring now all bringing out all the same things 🙄

Reactions: 1

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Has she been to center parks? I don’t really follow her but always feel like her so called responses try imply she’s been everywhere

luckydog

Chatty Member
At least in the photo of her jogging/walking? she looks natural, what has happened to her? can she not see she is destroying her natural looks? I had 2 look twice at those other photos & have 2 ask is that actually her real face? its so unnatural its scary.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
On the juice diet the last few days, must have a holiday coming up. She has a lovely figure doesn't need that $hite

Madamex

VIP Member
It was elizabeth oakes in the beginning then kim but she made such a show of herself getting kim to take down the post saying she had corrected a bad job kim wont tak her back.
I know kim personally and id say she regrets any dealing with the ******
Admit it ladies. In real life no filters shes more masculine than feminine
---
28 may 2021
Years ans years and years ago....
Is Elizabeth oakes not to be recommended then?

Gerry o

VIP Member
I o
She probably keeps googling it to explain her lack of interactions. But seriously how can she not comprehend nobody is watching her.
I only read here and unless there is something you all laughing about I’ll pop over to see otherwise is a yawn festival

Napamermaid

Yep that's it exactly. Kim showed the previous bad work and the first "after" shot, follow up appointments are 4 weeks apart but the after care is strict. Apply special ointment, do not touch, do not get wet, no make or product of any kind. Then this one comes on rubbing the freshly micro bladed brows and tagged Kim. Kim shared the story with a giant caption of STOP TOUCHING THEM.....and Tigs had a fit.....and no follow up was had.
Has anybody a sceeenshot of that?? I definitely missed that one