Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

User141

Chatty Member
Yeah saw that looks like he’s works and lives in Saudi assuming he’s the brother he must be very well off maybe that’s his apartment they are living in?! She never mentions this very clever in law
Yeah looks like he moved there in 2018 he was in Dublin before that! Hes definitely the brother they have the same dad plus hes the very same(obviously better/less slimy looking) than az.

Eimer O Reilly

She needs to be putting ad on all her robes and mmb stuff I will be reporting her again today she has already got reprimanded for this as I got a letter back from asai saying they have spoken to her about af links
Unfortunately aside from a little warning there does not seem to be any other repercussions… I received a letter back too saying she was been spoken to but that’s it. I’m not up to date on ASAI authority but from what I have experienced they seem to have very little power.

getoutofhere

Like who’s your one who
Sent her the pic of her 50th talking about not using eye serum😂 like imagine saying yeah put my pic up btw it’s filtered to the hilt jeez another narcissistic follower mortified for her and telling tigs she has good genes🤦‍♀️ Like living your life on the gram like tigs really shifts your reality 😂
I know some 50+ year olds and they look way better than your wan in that photo sucking up to fake mills