Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopatience

VIP Member
What clothes has she to donate that would be suitable for the freezing temps over there? What charity, where and when is pick-up? How can others do the same??? Very odd to do a good deed like that and then tell everyone on your stories but not post up info on charities and ways for others to get involved…..
Probably the oversized lounge west she can’t shift for the past 2 years

Reactions: 1

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
If i put that plate up for my 10 year old she laugh at me. Shes just gone 10 all into air up bottle and making her own lunch for school

This actually floors me. Has Hana any disability? Trying to find the politically correct word here is hard and I mean no harm but i have a 10 year old and eight year old and neither would accept the treatment this one gets.
My 6 year old doesnt even use a plastic plate....
She babys both of them so much.

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Was that four fake candles thrown in with some fake tulips 🌷 show the post some love guys

Desperate Individual funking scarlet for her and her fake candles 🕯 🕯 🕯 🕯

Hay-fever me arse not one family member bought you real flowers for mothers day

Que a real vase of flowers 💐 next after she reads this

Last edited:

Pambono5

Chatty Member
There's a French girl model /influencer kind of person that I follow and Tigs dresses similar to her especially with all the Celine stuff but tigs doesn't even follow her. I'm quite surprised. I bet if she did she would be sharing it saying b/tch stole my look.

getoutofhere

She babys both of them so much.
She babies them both because she has nothing else! Apart from her creams, lying around all day in cheap polyester robes, baby Botox 🤣, fake hair, getting her nails done badly every other day and getting pissed at the weekends!
maybe the boyfriend will take her away for the midterm and she can sleep in yet another hotel single bed all alone!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
She has been stuck to here all day long, she can't help herself. She is a saddo. She spends all day everyday on her own, talking to her phone, to no one. Tigs never does alcohol free anything. She won't live past 60 if she doesn't rein in her boozing. If she lives that long. He will still be around in his kids lives (all 6 of them Melissa, I know you hate to acknowledge his 4 sons before you but hey) but she won't. Her life is extremely unhappy and will only get worse. She laid down with him, this is her price for wanting him. He couldn't give a fuck about her. He got what he wanted years ago when he got sick of his REAL wife. Why would he treat Melissa Mills any differently? I would say she screams at him when she is pissed and he just ignores her shite, blanks her. That would drive her mad. It's why she shows her wild eyes when she reads about herself on here. She has no comeback and it infuriates her.

When will she see all she is, is a liar and a waste of Internet space. She lies about EVERYTHING!!! Her whole life and persona is a complete Fraud. She is a sad and lonely old middle aged glued together woman who thinks she deserves accolades for slithering on her phone and trying to be wealthy. She is a poor man's Hun. Her man didn't want to marry her, it's actually painful to watch her, she will never be anyone or anything of interest. She doesn't look anything like her pics on Insta but to fair, a lot of them dont. She is actually very hard faced with a resting bitch face and miserably skinny with stupidly large sunglasses and coats on. She looks ridiculous walking through DTC and people just snigger at her. It's pitiful to watch but she HAS to know that she is laughed at. Imagine being so hungry for any sort of attention, you have to dress like a clown and people skit at you but you think you are just amazing and they are all jealous. Delusional.

I would feel sorry for her but she is a misfortune. Some one who 100% tries too hard to be liked by being someone she will never be.

#IneedtobePippa
Wow 😂😂😂😂

Wisteria

several stories about her marks and Spencer coffee and honey all morning, you would think she would mention daffodil day today considering. but wait till you see, when she sees other influencers post about it she will post and almost have an authority on it, but when it suits her.
My thoughts exactly!

Melmcs

VIP Member
Plastic Fantastic is pissed again look. She looks absolutely hammered as usual. She needs to keep Creepy Prick Hazard off Instagram. He gives us the Ick. Vomit 🤢 🤢 horrible yoke he is. Eeurgh. Sleazy. She should put one of her 100 filters on him to make him look a little bit somewhat good looking cos he's just fucking ugh. If his eye wandered years ago then its still wondering now that Mel is aging worse than milk left out in the sun.

Oh Melissa stop trying to give his EX a message. Its such old news now, give it up. She was glad to give you her left overs. That LADY (!) was glad to get shot of the man who couldnt keep it zipped.

And your life is just fab right now eh? #NeverbearealBari. Never will be.

Must REALLY suck when you are the only member of your family without the Bari name. Legally. #noweddingnoringnoname.

Oh well. Kids back to school this week. More slithering and Puffer coats on the way.

Why did he not take ye away this half term? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. But you posted the "We are in love" obligatory pic that you do from the trips.

But stayed home hoovering. 😄 Must kill her that her kids don't look anyway like her.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
The black eye bag circles on her eyebrow pic. Chronic.

But my God lads. The fucking state of the lips again. She looks like she has a breakout of cold sores on her top lip. So she covered them in lipstick. 🤢
And spends most of her day on TikToc like a 13 Yr old sharing clips.
She looks disgusting. I wont mention the sweaty gussets she is selling on those swimsuits crap. She must be seriously broke for the money.

Who would buy second hand sweaty gussets? 🤮 She is a disgusting piece of work.
Must be a mills thing they all have that dirty grey to purple black eye bags sunken into their faces

My dog max

VIP Member
She didn’t call it thirsty Thursday for no reason! She’s blotto, lying on a bed stroking a cuddly toy with a caption that makes absolutely no since! Looks like Verucca won’t make school again tomorrow, her mothers drunk again!
Any pictures 🙈

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
All joking aside she was so obviously pissed last night with candles lit all around the apartment, a fire hazard if I ever saw one!
I’d imagine there isn’t much of a relationship with creep & Mel, he never seems to be around! I’d say he has a few on the go, creeps like him don’t change for no one! She will hang around because she has nothing to fall back on, he has her exactly where he wants her and she let it happen!
And she deserves it the way she carrys on what a life she has

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Why is our so wealthy Melly looking for the radio cash cow(that is already decided being RTÉ)?I thought CELINE and CHANEL are falling over themselves to be seen in mmb?

Jennymac

VIP Member
She was also friends with Claire balding at one stage aswell .I'd say she was a bit of a cling on