Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gerry o

VIP Member
It’s actually quite sad really it’s only fit for a recycle skip she has notions that her audience are loving buying her stuff prob hoping for an autograph to be included 😂
---

Is she not licking up to Suzanne anymore! She has her prediction for Shona!
---

It’s actually quite sad really it’s only fit for a recycle skip she has notions that her audience are loving buying her stuff prob hoping for an autograph to be included 😂
---

Is she not licking up to Suzanne anymore! She has her prediction for Shona!
Sorry brooks her name😄🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Someone who says they ‘got money’ from their partner obviously doesn’t have a joint account or their own income!! How sad is that!
My husband gave me money I no what I'd do with him 👊🤣🤣🤣
---
Its because Hazard has a Firstborn already and a Secondborn etc. Seif is his Fifthborn. She doesn't acknowledge his other kids.

Ironic her now trying to play the obedient Muslim "wife" for Ramadan. But was showing her crotch in a short skirt/blouse after a FUNERAL to anyone who would look earlier today.

This woman is a nutjob. Cant make up her mind who she is. She should stop sending herself messages to make herself look interesting. Cos she isnt one bit.
Knew he had kids before didn't actually realise 4 though wonder do the kids have any sort of relationship with there siblings

Eimer O Reilly

She's trying to get rid of the shit to wind up the business , there was never any xmas stock she has to much stock there already that she can't shift
Exactly she would have new stock by now it’s February even Tidge would have got her Christmas stock by now….Ronnie cut her off… her make believe business is no longer required how will she fill her days….🤣🤣🤣

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Cheap like her. She will never be anywhere near Class. She tries soooooo hard and fails daily. Pity is all you feel for this fake woman.

Cheap, trashy and nasty. Her life is now beholden to her Master, its her just desserts for her behaviour of years ago. And him.
HE was always going to put her in her place. If she wanted to be with him, then this was always going to be HIS way.

Boss Bitch my ass. He owns her. Simples.
@ Melmcs she has well sowed what she reaps 🥃🥃🥃🥃

• Heart

Mrsdoylelovestea

The fact she is still trying to flog the dressing gowns and trackies when there have been no new items added in well over a year says it all. Her "brand" is dead in the water and has been for atleast 2yrs at this point.
She is flogging a dead horse, but ya gotta give it her she really has no shame. If I was her, I would genuinely remove all traces of MMB and just pretend it never even existed at this point.
Went on her website, omg it's actually embarrassing!

Nopatience

VIP Member
She genuinely believes that being thin and pretending to have money make her successful, and we’re all jealous. She actually thinks she’s reached the end goal. She’s the most deluded of all of them
Just reached the end, circling the drain at this point

• Haha

boomdownbats

Shocked she didnt tag St Tropez to let them know she was empty , she prob forgot and will do it soon ! See in the pic of the front seat in car the larger Celine straw bag , i thought that was the bag she said was stolen last year on hols, but she was ok for us not to worry 😏 ? Am i wrong ?

Pambono5

Chatty Member
What’s with all the slow-mo of the flat. Around the coffee table behind plants etc. video of the wine and the open books by candle light. Is she trying to be sensual. Take the filter slow mo and music out and she’s an ould hag sitting in the dark drinking alone.
I know she's living in a pretence and the flat is not falling in with that but I'd say that place is fabulous and she should show it off. I'd love a good nose around it.

pickypatsy

Does anyone know if her husband ever had a clothes shop in drogheda years ago? Like 30 odd years ago

Nopatience

VIP Member
Rocking the hair piece today seriously it’s not a good look, ceire lambert must be looking for her monies worth out of her

Reactions: 1