TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's a "koh-lonikkkk"... grammar police are constantly on our back, as if she makes an mistake, it's actually the other way round, her spelling and grammar and punctuation is mostly wrong with the odd fluke getting it right. on the cocktails at tea time in her house. does she ever listen to herself and see the pattern, "it's nearly Easter"... there's always an excuse to have a drink.... since she's all about Ramadan and so proud of huzzar (vodka but also sounds like the bfs name) and her first born for fasting could she not abstain just for the 28 days of Ramadan. it's so bleeping weird the way she's always afternoon drinking on her own celebrating "it's nearly Easter". get a grip woman.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that's a problem sitting drinking alcohol weekdays by yourself
She probably thinks because it's in a fancy glass decorated with bleeping canned cherries and sprigs of thyme it's acceptable and that it would only be a problem if you were drinking cans every day, it's the exact same thing, if you need a drink every day and in the afternoon, by yourself, it's not a social drink, you rely on it. and didn't this one who did the kloo onic say she was dehydrated? so why would you be drinking margaritas at home by yourself at teatime. she's tragic

Reactions: 7
Hi tigs 👋👋 seen as you are reading here all day.
Have to laugh last Friday all about opening the fast and makes her so happy feeding her family. She lasted Friday and Saturday and Sunday they had take out. She's obviously a crap cook that baby daddy could only eat 2 meals she cooked and he has fecked of to his mother's 😀

Reactions: 8
Does she think everyone loves her or something your going to love what I got hana ohh duck off you gobshite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
’No alcohol in this’🤣🤣🤣Sure Jan.
Why you always lying Melly?
hahahaha it's hilarious, I feel a whopper rant coming on one of these days. she literally addressed here.. "there's no alcohol in this and the ice cream were for the kids"... the latter part I believe, but definitely not the first because number 1 we know she's a massive lush, number 2 she said azhar is not here, meaning I'm not being a hypocrite bumming and blowing about cooking for Ramadan then lushing infront of him and finally she had the 🥂 emoji on it. it was a million percent alcohol and probably more than 1. Enjoy that little "celebration" there Swigs by yourself

Reactions: 6
Hi tigs 👋👋 seen as you are reading here all day.
Have to laugh last Friday all about opening the fast and makes her so happy feeding her family. She lasted Friday and Saturday and Sunday they had take out. She's obviously a crap cook that baby daddy could only eat 2 meals she cooked and he has fecked of to his mother's 😀

She has been stuck to here all day long, she can't help herself. She is a saddo. She spends all day everyday on her own, talking to her phone, to no one. Tigs never does alcohol free anything. She won't live past 60 if she doesn't rein in her boozing. If she lives that long. He will still be around in his kids lives (all 6 of them Melissa, I know you hate to acknowledge his 4 sons before you but hey) but she won't. Her life is extremely unhappy and will only get worse. She laid down with him, this is her price for wanting him. He couldn't give a duck about her. He got what he wanted years ago when he got sick of his REAL wife. Why would he treat Melissa Mills any differently? I would say she screams at him when she is pissed and he just ignores her shite, blanks her. That would drive her mad. It's why she shows her wild eyes when she reads about herself on here. She has no comeback and it infuriates her.

When will she see all she is, is a liar and a waste of Internet space. She lies about EVERYTHING!!! Her whole life and persona is a complete Fraud. She is a sad and lonely old middle aged glued together woman who thinks she deserves accolades for slithering on her phone and trying to be wealthy. She is a poor man's Hun. Her man didn't want to marry her, it's actually painful to watch her, she will never be anyone or anything of interest. She doesn't look anything like her pics on Insta but to fair, a lot of them dont. She is actually very hard faced with a resting witch face and miserably skinny with stupidly large sunglasses and coats on. She looks ridiculous walking through DTC and people just snigger at her. It's pitiful to watch but she HAS to know that she is laughed at. Imagine being so hungry for any sort of attention, you have to dress like a clown and people skit at you but you think you are just amazing and they are all jealous. Delusional.

I would feel sorry for her but she is a misfortune. Some one who 100% tries too hard to be liked by being someone she will never be.

#IneedtobePippa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I absolutely cringe when I hear her say “ when I open Azars fast” it just sounds so wrong to me.

Does she think everyone loves her or something your going to love what I got hana ohh duck off you gobshite 🤣🤣🤣
Id love to see how she would react if I was 2
meet her in M&S and went up2 her gushing about how wonderful her instagram account is & how she really influences me..would she faint with the shock?!! I could thank her for all the advice on the cooolongickkkkkkkkk.

anyone else piss themselves laughing when sue gave her pyjamas a shout out and tagged a fake account 😂😂😂the big red line through the fake handle.... kinda ruined the whole thing 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has been stuck to here all day long, she can't help herself. She is a saddo. She spends all day everyday on her own, talking to her phone, to no one. Tigs never does alcohol free anything. She won't live past 60 if she doesn't rein in her boozing. If she lives that long. He will still be around in his kids lives (all 6 of them Melissa, I know you hate to acknowledge his 4 sons before you but hey) but she won't. Her life is extremely unhappy and will only get worse. She laid down with him, this is her price for wanting him. He couldn't give a duck about her. He got what he wanted years ago when he got sick of his REAL wife. Why would he treat Melissa Mills any differently? I would say she screams at him when she is pissed and he just ignores her shite, blanks her. That would drive her mad. It's why she shows her wild eyes when she reads about herself on here. She has no comeback and it infuriates her.

When will she see all she is, is a liar and a waste of Internet space. She lies about EVERYTHING!!! Her whole life and persona is a complete Fraud. She is a sad and lonely old middle aged glued together woman who thinks she deserves accolades for slithering on her phone and trying to be wealthy. She is a poor man's Hun. Her man didn't want to marry her, it's actually painful to watch her, she will never be anyone or anything of interest. She doesn't look anything like her pics on Insta but to fair, a lot of them dont. She is actually very hard faced with a resting witch face and miserably skinny with stupidly large sunglasses and coats on. She looks ridiculous walking through DTC and people just snigger at her. It's pitiful to watch but she HAS to know that she is laughed at. Imagine being so hungry for any sort of attention, you have to dress like a clown and people skit at you but you think you are just amazing and they are all jealous. Delusional.

I would feel sorry for her but she is a misfortune. Some one who 100% tries too hard to be liked by being someone she will never be.

#IneedtobePippa
Wow 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
’No alcohol in this’🤣🤣🤣Sure Jan.
Why you always lying Melly?
I wonder did Jennifer, her tit sucker, get in touch with her and give out to her.

You should definitely avoid alcohol after a colonic. And ice cream is not good for ibs. She’s such a bull shitter - pun intended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t even spell Suzanne’s name right! ‘SUZZANNE’🤣🤣🤣
She probably set that a/c up when she was pissed and can’t remember.

• Haha
She can’t even spell Suzanne’s name right! ‘SUZZANNE’🤣🤣🤣
She probably set that a/c up when she was pissed and can’t remember.
And what’s more the whole sentence is completely wrong! ‘SUNNING on you Suzzanne’ . She’s some illiterate clown. Oh and the ’blowout’ 🤣🤣🤣🙄 Jesus wept

• Haha
And what’s more the whole sentence is completely wrong! ‘SUNNING on you Suzzanne’ . She’s some illiterate clown. Oh and the ’blowout’ 🤣🤣🤣🙄 Jesus wept
What a perfeKtionist she is🤣🤣🤣. I actually have a great laugh at her stupidity.

• Haha
I laughed yesterday her saying about the spelling and grammar police when she said klow-onik.. it was neither spelling or grammar the dope it was pronunciation. she really is so illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.