TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Tignam #27 - Melly really needs a CLO-ON-IC of the mouth, might stop all the bull s**t that keeps on coming out!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She's delusional about everything absolutely everything.
Her business her forever home her relationship her audience or lack of her looks her finances and is vain on top which is an awful personality trait.

Reactions: 10
Why does So Sue bother wearing Melly's shite robes? Any idea where she's going on hols?

Reactions: 6
Why does So Sue bother wearing Melly's shite robes? Any idea where she's going on hols?
The Friday that keeps on giving 😅
I roared laughing at Miss Mills tagging Sosu to say it's not her account 🤦‍♀️
Jesus this woman is getting worse by the day!
What's the best it's Spain coz Hazzard wants to get a few rounds of golf in. She'll be sitting lathering herself in fifty lotions, swigging cocktails pretending she's loaded.
She's only ever loaded with alcohol. Hope she remembers it's Holy week next week and documents it for the gram. She's full to the gills of tit this one. No clo-onic would remove it all.
Miss Mills, do us all a favour and stay offline on your budget holiday.
Delusional beyond belief she is.

Reactions: 11
Whatever happened to her long suffering former neighbour from carrickmines - was it Inga or Olga?!?! Poor crater used to be hauled in and pushed in front of the camera when Tigs was launching into her Chanel wine. They were the days 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatever happened to her long suffering former neighbour from carrickmines - was it Inga or Olga?!?! Poor crater used to be hauled in and pushed in front of the camera when Tigs was launching into her Chanel wine. They were the days 🤣🤣
Ah good times

• Haha
So last night the partner was at his mother’s house for dinner and tonight at his brother’s…I presume Seif and Verruca as well. No Melly allowed either night. It’s quite obvious where she stands in their eyes. Ouch.

So last night the partner was at his mother’s house for dinner and tonight at his brother’s…I presume Seif and Verruca as well. No Melly allowed either night. It’s quite obvious where she stands in their eyes. Ouch.
And she is very upset 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is she off to for Easter ? Has she said or is she keeping us in suspense 😂

Reactions: 3
Wtaf is she eating? Vol au vent with coleslaw and ketchup smeared all over it. Washed down with 2 bottles of wine no doubt. Yuck!!!!

No wonder her stomach is fucked. She is no more "devastated" she is bleeping delighted! Lazy witch can drink herself thick tonight. Safe as every other night.

If she bought those clothes for Verucca, she ain't going somewhere warm. All very wintery.

Where is she off to for Easter ? Has she said or is she keeping us in suspense 😂
Eh she’ll tell us when she’s leaving thank you very much, she is a celebrity after all, doesn’t want any plebs turning up and actually seeing her lying all alone getting hammered on Aperol spritz by noon…..or see the oil slick she leaves in the pool by just dipping her ankles in (doesn’t actually get in as her horse hair would turn green)……or see her buying a years worth of supplies from the lucky lucky man…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet there's a new bag "designer bag" purchased wherever she goes but lo and behold no unboxing.
Back in the early days she used to say we are not quite millionaires as people keep asking but we are very comfortable 🤣.

• Haha
If she is so devastated at not opening their fast why isn't she with them? Or would they not have stayed home if it upset her that much? I know my husband wouldn't do something that "devastated" me if there was any way at all around it. He doesn't care about her at all.

Reactions: 7
If she is so devastated at not opening their fast why isn't she with them? Or would they not have stayed home if it upset her that much? I know my husband wouldn't do something that "devastated" me if there was any way at all around it. He doesn't care about her at all.
Melly can’t speak English…she says words like ‘insane’ and ‘devastated’ but doesn’t know what they mean. She is borderline special needs, and I am not joking about that.

Reactions: 12
Gushing about Britney getting close & personal with her ‘manager’ - does it bring back memories of the stockkkkk room in Tullamore Tigs?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly, imagine leaving her at home very odd when he is supposed to be “my love” & shes sitting home alone pissed eating something absolutely disgusting looking. Like all
couples do stuff separately nothing wrong with that but 2 say your devastated makes its seem like all is not rosy in the garden. Whats with the granny/great granny photo? she posts the most random shite like a 10 year olds school project.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.