TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously why the f**k is this yoke still on instagram? she has absolutely nothing to offer. Same old shite day in day out, trying 2 sell dressing gowns that must be musty & covered in cobwebs at this stage. At least when she was ranting & raving there was some entertainment from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously why the f**k is this yoke still on instagram? she has absolutely nothing to offer. Same old shite day in day out, trying 2 sell dressing gowns that must be musty & covered in cobwebs at this stage. At least when she was ranting & raving there was some entertainment from her!
The fact she is still trying to flog the dressing gowns and trackies when there have been no new items added in well over a year says it all. Her "brand" is dead in the water and has been for atleast 2yrs at this point.
She is flogging a dead horse, but ya gotta give it her she really has no shame. If I was her, I would genuinely remove all traces of MMB and just pretend it never even existed at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No no no, last night’s dinner was ‘SUNNING’ in ‘THE SOLE!!!😂
Dunno where the ‘The Sole’ is but I know where a restaurant called Sole is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Goys ffs ahe went to sole.... sole I say. Where the celebrities go. Shes hanging in her housecoat and her french manicure is amazing....

Whose the gobshite??

Where is the son? Acitivities - sport.....

Im just in absolutely frozen. Stood at 3rd sons match for an hour while my friend brought son no 2 and 1 to their match which I went to after no 3's match.
Its manic.
Please note my mention of a friend of which I have loads unlike that hoor
And thw fact my kids have lives. Active lives with friends...
If I mentioned dundrum the 3 and 1 girl would roar nooooo
Also note i have a husband of who i share his name who is working this sat

Reactions: 6
No thread on swigs ex friend Carrie but just came across a clip of Marcus sweeney walking through blanch calling out Nicola tallant, asking her to sit down and have a chat with him after the podcast she did on him 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No thread on swigs ex friend Carrie but just came across a clip of Marcus sweeney walking through blanch calling out Nicola tallant, asking her to sit down and have a chat with him after the podcast she did on him 🤮🤮
Carrie Pearce and Marcus Sweeney need their own thread!!!

Reactions: 6
Have come across him in Tik Tok what a complete numpty he is. A fantasist and small time Charlie if ever there was one.

Reactions: 4
Come on guuuuuyyss her stoooockkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is stuck in China delays there are terrible atleast 2 years lead time!!!! I’m just glad Tidge was finally brought out last night makes a change!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact she is still trying to flog the dressing gowns and trackies when there have been no new items added in well over a year says it all. Her "brand" is dead in the water and has been for atleast 2yrs at this point.
She is flogging a dead horse, but ya gotta give it her she really has no shame. If I was her, I would genuinely remove all traces of MMB and just pretend it never even existed at this point.
Went on her website, omg it's actually embarrassing!

Reactions: 2
Come on guuuuuyyss her stoooockkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is stuck in China delays there are terrible atleast 2 years lead time!!!! I’m just glad Tidge was finally brought out last night makes a change!!!
Same “robes” again maybe some
Crap fabric that nobody else wanted

Reactions: 3
She looks sick there
Looks hungover as usual and forgot to 500 times filter the tit out of herself.

How is she not embarrassed about that ridiculous website of hers. She has sold nothing and still trying too hard. Her "brand" is finished and has been for a couple of years. Why oh why can she not see this?

I'm mortified for her. She is soo pathetic and pitiful at trying to be a " businesswoman". Her Insta time needs to be over. She is completely irrelevant and too old to be competing with the younger ones. She has no draw to her stories whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
I went to find her website there now and this popped up as well 😂
Jaysus where did those eyebrows ever go. New dr doing the Botox from those days. One had them up to her faded hairline, this dr has them flattened down on top of her eyes. Sure she’s not a candidate isn’t that right lol.

Reactions: 5
Half of the enjoyment of eating out as a family is the chats. How sad that her child's behaviour is so bad she needs to have her face stuck in an ipad. You're her parent Melissa so act like one.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.