TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she put up a post a few years ago about their anniversary saying they were together 25 years . Sure at the time azhars youngest son from his wife was only 21 at the time that post was quickly deleted when she was called out here for it

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She said his ex was watching her stories and she had the little mix song on shout out to my ex being smart

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not sure but she was very bitchy about his wife a while ago on her stories can’t
Remember the details someone else might
She said a few years ago the ex wife watched her stories and started miming along to shoutout to my ex. Looked insane, like wild eyed insane doing it plus she was in her 40s doing all this not a teenager in love.. then a few weeks later came on again doing it and said if you're following me a while you will get this.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How DARE PR companies not know Melly did a midnight flit for reasons unknown from ‘her’ house, the house they definitely definitely owned. PR companies,get your act together and send the free tit to Melly’s new flat asap.
(Or remove her altogether as she is poison to a brand)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How DARE PR companies not know Melly did a midnight flit for reasons unknown from ‘her’ house, the house they definitely definitely owned. PR companies,get your act together and send the free tit to Melly’s new flat asap.
(Or remove her altogether as she is poison to a brand)
Where are they sending these PR drops? The Joy?

My brain hurts!!!!
Please tell me you use your stationary to practice how to string an English sentence together
Looks like Google Translate from Farsi.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My brain hurts!!!!
Please tell me you use your stationary to practice how to string an English sentence together
This looks like it should be hanas homework problem, circle and correct the mistakes in red ⭕

Edit, the caps in the change of address screenshot are ridiculous it’s like she’s shouting at them, emphasising those sentences makes no sense 😂 she’s like someone from this group I follow “old people Facebook” maybe I should submit her

Reactions: 4
I’m more surprised she still gets PR drops tbh. If they’re still going to the old address, it probably means they’ve given her stuff before. She just lathers everything on looking like a grease slick. That’s hardly selling the product.

Reactions: 11
About as deep as a puddle this one . One story about the tragedy in Turkey, next is loafers, back to Turkey and then next is runners.

Reactions: 16
Most likely Miss Melissa isn’t missing any PR drops, The companies have probably dropped her because of how fake she is & don’t bother sending her anything, so she has 2 come on begging.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On at lunchtime telling us she did a hair mask, on now complaining about rushing around all day - seriously??😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know about you but if my dad had a sleazy affair with some young tart while my mother was pregnant, I wouldn't give either of them the time of day nor would I want a relationship with their offspring.

Reactions: 14
I don't know about you but if my dad had a sleazy affair with some young tart while my mother was pregnant, I wouldn't give either of them the time of day nor would I want a relationship with their offspring.
It’s not the kids fault 💔 families are complicated and the hurt can be awful but there’s nothing wrong with siblings being there for each other. I think it would be nice if her son especially had an older brother to turn to and learn from.

Reactions: 5
Most likely Miss Melissa isn’t missing any PR drops, The companies have probably dropped her because of how fake she is & don’t bother sending her anything, so she has 2 come on begging.

This. Totally. She aint getting the big stuff anymore.

Found these today in her favourite shop of H &M.

FOR A TENNER

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On at lunchtime telling us she did a hair mask, on now complaining about rushing around all day - seriously??😂😂😂
And also finding time to huff and puff with a very flattering filter. Jesus it’s called family life Melly. Without putting in hair masks and calling it rushing around

Reactions: 7
Melissa the only rushing around you do is searching for car parking spaces to get to appointments for fake hair, nails, eyebrows, Botox, tit extraction etc and you still can’t live without filters! You take 1 of your children to 1 activity once a week and you bleeping moan about it!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.