TIgnam #26 MMB No time for her poorly Mum but has time for Dundrum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her age would of had a lot to do with her miscarriages. She started trying again for a baby 8 or so yrs after having Hana. If you wanted a baby so bad why wait so long.
There's a new series that has just started here in Australia following all these couples who have no children and have been trying desperately for years to get pregnant. It's absolutely heartbreaking.

Reactions: 7
The boyfriend actually has 6 kids 4 with his real wife and 2 with the bit on the side mel

Reactions: 9
Her age would of had a lot to do with her miscarriages. She started trying again for a baby 8 or so yrs after having Hana. If you wanted a baby so bad why wait so long.
There's a new series that has just started here in Australia following all these couples who have no children and have been trying desperately for years to get pregnant. It's absolutely heartbreaking.
I get the feeling some of these were actually chemical pregnancies or false positives from testing while on fertility drugs. And yes definitely her age - think they mostly happened between the ages of 44 & 46 - not sure what she expected?

Reactions: 11
Here we go rolling out the same old content… she is like a broken record .. didn’t one of hers happen on week 5/6 or something with a pic of her crying… I could be wrong I don’t remember the detail or want to remember the detail as it is such a sad topic that impacts so many but she uses it for attention… ‘seeing all the pregnancy announcements on instagram’ … who gives a duck about Instagram posts ….Tidge does as it would be great content for her dying page.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she really was sympathetic to other women, she would realise these kind of posts are highly triggering for many. Especially those who have no kids. She has 2 children. Her husband 6. Read the room Melly

Reactions: 17
Mammy has been forgotten so she’s back to trying to get sympathetic engagement through rehashing her “fertility “ stories. 😾

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mammy has been forgotten so she’s back to trying to get sympathetic engagement through rehashing her “fertility “ stories. 
I still can't get my head around how someone can be so so bleeping selfish 😒 don't be putting up the pitty posts when something does happen your parents because you have done duck all when there alive nothing but a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Here we go again looking for attention , doesnt her boyfriend have enough expense with his 6 children , seeing he cant afford to buy them a home that they will own , or even authentic presents for his girlfriend ,from the fake sunglasses to fake runners to all the numerous fake handbags . She is not special . Does anyone know do they even see or hang out with his 4 children ? Or taken on holidays ?

OMG. The anniversary of the pity party again. This woman need to be sectioned or a trip to John of Gods. MY god she is pathetic to duck. And so easy to read. She pulls out her sympathy card everytime not thinking it might upset others. Oh. BUT WAIT. OTHERS DONT FOLLOW HER!!!!! BUT doesn't care she might trigger other women cos its all about Melissa! She is too bleeping old for more babies for a while and you can be sure it was him who decided that.

She is absolutely bat tit crazy, needs serious meds. She is not all there and needs an intervention. Nuts for attention.

She is obviously hammered off her face again with those ridiculous attention seeking posts. She needs the ride from SOMEONE!

I do NOT believe she had all those miscarriages. SHE LIES all the time. She more than likely had the HCG hormone appear on the Pregnancy test early weeks after a missed period and decided she was pregnant. Then got her period.

It happens. She needs to stop dining on out on it. It was a late period but other women went through worse ffs. She is a bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I absolutely hate how people talk about her mcs. I should have a 21st this month and it was a loss that some here would describe as a late period. Didn't mean it didn't hurt or that you forget the pain. And yes I was blessed to have other kids and other losses. It is as others point out heartbreaking. Grief, disappointment and pain isn't a competition either.

Lets just focus on Melly being a cee you next tuesday which I have absolutely no problem discussing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get the feeling some of these were actually chemical pregnancies or false positives from
OMG. The anniversary of the pity party again. This woman need to be sectioned or a trip to John of Gods. MY god she is pathetic to duck. And so easy to read. She pulls out her sympathy card everytime not thinking it might upset others. Oh. BUT WAIT. OTHERS DONT FOLLOW HER!!!!! BUT doesn't care she might trigger other women cos its all about Melissa! She is too bleeping old for more babies for a while and you can be sure it was him who decided that.

She is absolutely bat tit crazy, needs serious meds. She is not all there and needs an intervention. Nuts for attention.

She is obviously hammered off her face again with those ridiculous attention seeking posts. She needs the ride from SOMEONE!

I do NOT believe she had all those miscarriages. SHE LIES all the time. She more than likely had the HCG hormone appear on the Pregnancy test early weeks after a missed period and decided she was pregnant. Then got her period.

It happens. She needs to stop dining on out on it. It was a late period but other women went through worse ffs. She is a bleep.
she needs help and fast! The attention seeking posts are beyond crazy, I remember watching her story’s few years back, she was in a car park crying into her phone how she had just miscarried! About 30/40 minutes later I was in Zara in Dundrum and there she was arms high with clothes heading for the fitting room!!!!! She had failed IVFs and yes that’s tough but this witch has to turn it into something it’s not. I had 2 miscarriages and my recovery was long after both and I certainly wasn’t prancing around a shopping centre, but I thank god everyday I was blessed to have children, some are not and that’s why her posts are in such bad taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I absolutely hate how people talk about her mcs. I should have a 21st this month and it was a loss that some here would describe as a late period. Didn't mean it didn't hurt or that you forget the pain. And yes I was blessed to have other kids and other losses. It is as others point out heartbreaking. Grief, disappointment and pain isn't a competition either.

Lets just focus on Melly being a cee you next tuesday which I have absolutely no problem discussing.
The problem is if you have been following her for a long time you will know, there is a pattern here with her posts about her miscarriages, its not that people don’t have sympathy for her it’s because she posts about it when she is at a complete loss for content. That is why she winds people up, she is totally transparent & also extremely insensitive to people like yourself who have suffered such an horrendous loss. She should give a trigger warning at the very least, again this is what annoys people. I am so sorry for your loss & that it had 2 be triggered for you by seeing her posts 💕💕

The problem is if you have been following her for a long time you will know, there is a pattern here with her posts about her miscarriages, its not that people don’t have sympathy for her it’s because she posts about it when she is at a complete loss for content. That is why she winds people up, she is totally transparent & also extremely insensitive to people like yourself who have suffered such an horrendous loss. She should give a trigger warning at the very least, again this is what annoys people. I am so sorry for your loss & that it had 2 be triggered for you by seeing her posts 💕💕
I was actually more triggered by the posts here referring to mc as late periods. Oh I see the pitiful cycle of Mel.

Her "husband" has 5 children that is more than enough for anyone.
I find it absolutely awful she never references them. I'm a stepmam to two adults also and they get the same treatment as my other 3 and are included and always were, in everything. It's just bizarre and horrible.

I find it absolutely awful she never references them. I'm a stepmam to two adults also and they get the same treatment as my other 3 and are included and always were, in everything. It's just bizarre and horrible.
yes but you are a caring parent not a self centered social media obsessed individual. Him having a previous relationship or family doesn't feed into her narrative. I'd say the first wife was happy to get rid and hopefully has known much pride and happiness in her own family since.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.