Tignam #25 Facecream jars, financed cars, we can see her lumpy lips from Mars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They eyelashes that she stuck on herself or something. She looks like Janice from the muppet show. All hanging down on one side. And the god send makeup sponges she doesn’t take her makeup off til she’s going to bed anyway. But trying to relay it back to she out in a few days standing in a room looking in the mirror at herself. A god send. And I see the boring ass decorations are going up again. I’m years since snap chat days. Her Xmas decor is so bland and trying too hard to copy brown Thomas etc. cheaply mind you. Nothing any year ever has been about the kids. Nothing fun and colourful. The tree is always tit. Then the table setup. Boring. Four miserable silver plates and those stupid bleeping zara lamps will be on it. The zara lamps are the new bags in a bag in a bag in a bag packing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh good lord she is now putting on a Black Friday sale to try to flog all the tit she couldn’t get anyone to purchase in KV 🤣🤣🤣

Who? Who came exactly? NO ONE, that’s who. Why you always lying Melly?!
Making lots of new friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who? Who came exactly? NO ONE, that’s who. Why you always lying Melly?!

It is a horrible trait in a person to be known as a liar. It screams lack of trust and honesty and we know this wan cant lie straight in her single slithery bed.

She is only doing her Black Fri sale cos she got the idea on here. She failed to drum up any interest in KV because she cant be arsed promoting her tit and thinks she is above everyone. Notions!!! She didnt tell anyone how much her crap was to buy so no draw for people to go in ffs!!!! Basic business sense. Are people supposed to read her mind?! Where she gets these notions I dont know, she dresses and acts like a cheap knacker. 4 days in KV eyefucking herself, the shame of it. Total money down the drain to keep Melly happy and out of the Old Mans hair. Major Fail babes.

She is a bleeping idiot. 2023 needs to be forgetting all about this old wan and her notions.

Reactions: 7
This would be really funny if it wasn’t so bloody tragic.
Setting up a full in-store room with a mirror and all her housecoats, so she could take more photographs of herself on her own.
Then back to HQ where she has time to ” style” the office while arranging her prison issue trackie tops yet again.
oh and I forgot the little glimpses of Christmas because she is so embarrassed about her studio apartment aka corporate sales garage

Reactions: 5
They eyelashes that she stuck on herself or something. She looks like Janice from the muppet show. All hanging down on one side. And the god send makeup sponges she doesn’t take her makeup off til she’s going to bed anyway. But trying to relay it back to she out in a few days standing in a room looking in the mirror at herself. A god send. And I see the boring ass decorations are going up again. I’m years since snap chat days. Her Xmas decor is so bland and trying too hard to copy brown Thomas etc. cheaply mind you. Nothing any year ever has been about the kids. Nothing fun and colourful. The tree is always tit. Then the table setup. Boring. Four miserable silver plates and those stupid bleeping zara lamps will be on it. The zara lamps are the new bags in a bag in a bag in a bag packing.
you make me crack up 😂

Wonder did she even shift 5 robes in KV? Absolutely nothing about how successful it was, thanking customers etc. Literally the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in terms of marketing.

Reactions: 3
It’s obvious she’s lying thanking her fans for coming to KV and making new friends buying a housecoat 😂. But for the love of god could she please actually write a post like a native speaker of English? Capital letters in the wrong places just drive me crazy.

Reactions: 5
Not one “fan” tagged her?
Not one “fan” asked for a selfie??
Not one “fan” made a reel about their exclooooosive visit to the housecoat queen???

Reactions: 7
And no friends came to support her? I actually feel quite sorry for her. Her life 5 years ago seemed so much fuller; a house, friends, the odd night out and a new business with potential. She was part of the Andrea Roche gang. All gone.

Reactions: 9
No friends to go out to dinner with as she makes that noise when she eats 🤣.. yuk the noise of her eating the merry Berry crunch or whatever its called . Smacking away

Reactions: 1
And no friends came to support her? I actually feel quite sorry for her. Her life 5 years ago seemed so much fuller; a house, friends, the odd night out and a new business with potential. She was part of the Andrea Roche gang. All gone.
That’s because they all got to know her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No friends to go out to dinner with as she makes that noise when she eats 🤣.. yuk the noise of her eating the merry Berry crunch or whatever its called . Smacking away
Nearly dropped my phone trying to switch it off quickly. Had she turned the camera around to show her eating it I’d have slapped it off the ground. Can’t stand her mouth. And her eating. No wonder she has nobody to go to dinner with is so spot on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Madam is offering free postage on her depop items for multiple purchases. Christmas is coming, cash is needed!

She eats with her mouth open🤮🤮🤮
And tries to act sexy and she’s having an orgasm. When all I see is a huge mouth. Makes me want to vomit.

She’s so different than everyone else being obsessed with Christmas 🙄. Obsessed. Buying Christmas food placed on the shelf on all the shops for Christmas like. Amazing stuff. How original and different she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 6