Tignam #25 Facecream jars, financed cars, we can see her lumpy lips from Mars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Thanks to @Joannaem for most liked suggestion.

As ye were "Fuckers".

Recap. Swigs is still slithering around on the couch like an oily fish, eye bleeping herself on the daily using 140 filters and trying to flog the Chinese gaff coats. Still drinking her weight in booze and starting to look very old. Hair is still belonging to some one else as are the fake eyelashes. Holidays are on the cheap lately as she spends all her allowance on size 24 puffer coats. Hazard is still playing golf every other day but does show up for the Sunday Dundrum outing and to pay for lunch. The mother is sick but Melissa is ok with that in her own mind because she rarely goes near her so everything must be tickety boo. She does however mention her for content every now and again when she gets no attention from Insta or elsewhere. She hasn't thrown a strop in a while but we are hopeful soon as she has some sort of yoke thingy going on in KV this week that she is desperately trying to make a few quid from as she believes she is a legend in her own mind. She is not.

Still recommending shite on Netflix that no takes any notice of and pulling silly blowie faces cos she is just exxhhhaaawwwsssted.

Still can't spell or put a sentence together.

If I missed anything feel free to add.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Excellent recap! Let’s not forget the stokkkked fridge… if ever there was a need for “clonics”, you can see the reason why.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the thread title!!
I still can't get over the whole 'make an appointment to meet me' thing.
Maybe if she was selling dresses but they're only dressing gowns!
They dont need styling. You just put them on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the thread title!!
I still can't get over the whole 'make an appointment to meet me' thing.
Maybe if she was selling dresses but they're only dressing gowns!
They dont need styling. You just put them on.
But HOW would we know how to put the belt on by ourselves and how to style it and the fact that we can wear the belt part in public!!!!!

Reactions: 6
But HOW would we know how to put the belt on by ourselves and how to style it and the fact that we can wear the belt part in public!!!!!
And you would never know you could sleep in them…..best nights sleep you’ll ever get tangled up in one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus she is being ambitious with all that cheap Stttooccckkkkkkkk in KV. Empty boxes perhaps.

Fun times ahead for next few days. No way she will be there for all that time. She is a nobody.

I cannot WAIT to hear the lies she will come out with…how amazing, ‘insane’, gorgeous it was. No more stockkkk left goys!!!🤣 Hopefully Brenda from Sligo will meet her idol, if Melly is not too tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on ladies, who is exited 😂😂😂 She really doesn’t get how embarrassing she is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Exited’….everyone stage right!
‘Runing’ this Thursday!
What. A. PerfeKtionist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Its gonna be 4 days of reshares on insta. Be no reshares of her posing with her customers/audience/followers/ sheep/ only friends in the world though as she can't adjust her angles in their photos

Its gonna be 4 days of reshares on insta. Be no reshares of her posing with her customers/audience/followers/ sheep/ only friends in the world though as she can't adjust her angles in their photos

This. This completely. She has doctored her face by filters so much she looks a fake state in real life. Nothing like her Insta profile so whoever sees her tomorrow wont recognise her. She is a bleeping tool of a woman. Her vanity will destroy her cos she thinks she is rich, posh and beautiful. When in reality she hasnt a pot to piss in, a knacker and a fillered plastic mess.

No one envies Melissa Mills. Not Bari.

Reactions: 10
Well I'll not be galloping into KV to meet, greet nor view housecoats that were made in China. I invested in two inKredible one's from M&S last year that will keep me warm.
As a working mother who's busy morning and night I've better things to be at with my time. House to clean, kids activities 6 days a week and cooking from scratch each night. I often wonder what I did with myself before I had kids. I indulged in spa days and beauty treatments as a treat. This madam is delusional thinking she's doing it all and more. I'm 50, I've wrinkles,crinkles and plenty of imperfections. I'm blessed to have a caring husband, great kids and our forever home we've worked damn hard to get. Mortgage free and blessed to be but we're like everyone else and feeling the financial squeeze ATM.
Any spare cash is invested in the kids and our home.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I'll not be galloping into KV to meet, greet nor view housecoats that were made in China. I invested in two inKredible one's from M&S last year that will keep me warm.
As a working mother who's busy morning and night I've better things to be at with my time. House to clean, kids activities 6 days a week and cooking from scratch each night. I often wonder what I did with myself before I had kids. I indulged in spa days and beauty treatments as a treat. This madam is delusional thinking she's doing it all and more. I'm 50, I've wrinkles,crinkles and plenty of imperfections. I'm blessed to have a caring husband, great kids and our forever home we've worked damn hard to get. Mortgage free and blessed to be but we're like everyone else and feeling the financial squeeze ATM.
Any spare cash is invested in the kids and our home.

❤ This is what normal people have and want to have.

This Idiot has a very lonely old lady life ahead. May her fake bags and material lifestyle keep her warm then.

Reactions: 5
I think Melissa would benefit by getting some marketing/brand image advice. I’ve never seen a fb or Instagram ad for her product, nor have I seen anyone #ad her products. It may be the case that she feels that the instahuns owe her a favour for sending them out a robe- that’s not how it works unfortunately. If I’m being 100% honest, i would buy one of her robes if she priced them at €40-50. No one cares about packaging. There is no way that the girl/s in that office work full time for MMB and it’s obvious that they have limited marketing skills.
Conclusion: try sell some before Christmas and relaunch with same products,lower prices and better marketing strategy. Plenty of young people at the moment working as social media marketing consultants etc… Melissa should look at investing

Reactions: 10
I think Melissa would benefit by getting some marketing/brand image advice. I’ve never seen a fb or Instagram ad for her product, nor have I seen anyone #ad her products. It may be the case that she feels that the instahuns owe her a favour for sending them out a robe- that’s not how it works unfortunately. If I’m being 100% honest, i would buy one of her robes if she priced them at €40-50. No one cares about packaging. There is no way that the girl/s in that office work full time for MMB and it’s obvious that they have limited marketing skills.
Conclusion: try sell some before Christmas and relaunch with same products,lower prices and better marketing strategy. Plenty of young people at the moment working as social media marketing consultants etc… Melissa should look at investing

Worst face for her "brand" is herself. She has no credibility or is relatable to anyone because of her carryon and her dodgy background with him. The eyefucking and self obsession is crazy.

You are being kind at saying you would buy one at 40 or 50 euro. Theres nicer out there for less.

Melissa will never take advice so is at her usual stalemate plus she markets herself as Pippa style when she is more Liz Reaney drunken woman style because she lies and cant admit she has various drink and mental issues.

She is a fraud. MMB is a toxic brand as is the "designer".

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree that the issue is Melissa wants to be the face of the brand, she wants to be seen as a lifestyle guru and thinks BT & Arnotts should showcase her as their version of Carolyn Donnelly. It doesn’t work because nobody knows or cares to know who she is - if she wants to be a personality she needs to:
1) attend public events
2) do interviews, get magazine articles
3) showcase her interiors and home

All of the above are not going to happen because:
1) she goes from home to dundrum to school only
2) she is terrified of being perceived and thinks she’s above interviews, she doesn’t want to be photographed by other people as they won’t cut off her forehead
3) she lives in rented accommodation and only shows ‘items’ like lamps or bedsheets, and only dark corners of her hotel style accommodations

Reactions: 14
Let’s be real here she is the one paying KV to be there… you wouldn’t think it by her posts…. there mustn’t be much demand in KV that they allowed this nobody dodgy tax avoidance business in… it will be the most work this fool will have done since she launched her crappy brand…

Hehe she clearly has nobody coming to see her hence the obligatory leg posts. She's pathetic

Reactions: 3