Tignam #25 Facecream jars, financed cars, we can see her lumpy lips from Mars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you live immersed in Irish /western culture Christmas as a season is obviously unavoidable

I doubt they’re on their knees going to midnight mass- ‘celebrating’ Christmas is for Tiggy another show. Gifts , maybe some Christmas pasta bits from M&S
Sure look at the child’s fake communion dress etc

Reactions: 9
Lads, I'm actually nearly afraid to admit this :oops: Over in my sister's last night and she has her lounge set! Loved her apparently, got them ages ago. She's sick at herself now 😆 They're terrible, way too thick to be wearing and the size small sweater is massive on her and she's a size 16!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The miserable garland. I love that the computer in the show room/ office whatever it is , is only used for a fake fireplace 🤣. The black dress guide. Basically go to h&m goys. And the dome dream light. It’s for babies hun. Your kids are a bit old. 🤦🏻‍♀️. The Christmas tree decor will be miserable anyway. She does the bare minimum but pretends she loves Christmas and goes all in. The Christmas cracker to the office she prob brought home and the girls that work an hour a month won’t get a look in. Wonder when the big Xmas party is of come get some my old free stuff as a present girls.

Reactions: 8
Has Tidge found a filter to show us how she sees through her eyes? When she is plastered everyday? 🥴🥴

• Haha
Aw the tree is back!!!!

Remember last year the top half of it wasn’t decorated because Ronnie couldn’t reach!!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Tattle was an oversized coat melissa would be wearing it its clear she reads here.... Its all over her

Reactions: 5
When you live immersed in Irish /western culture Christmas as a season is obviously unavoidable

I doubt they’re on their knees going to midnight mass- ‘celebrating’ Christmas is for Tiggy another show. Gifts , maybe some Christmas pasta bits from M&S
Sure look at the child’s fake communion dress etc
💯💯… it’s just a filler in her sad life… she can plan her dinner table and muted Christmas decorations as she has nothing else to do… the non communion dress though that was hilarious… OTT cause she just fakes everything in her life…why not start planning your Christmas nights out family events instead of hanging some non Christmas decorations on a mirror!!!

Reactions: 5
What truly amazes me is how she still has so many followers, my own day to day existence is 100 times more entertaining then hers.

Reactions: 3
Rolling out the outfit pics from years and years ago because we all said she only one outfit. Hi 👋 .
Don't worry we will give you more ideas for content

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tagging Marks that she influenced people to buy a box of treats… wow really …she thinks she has that much influence give me a break if she was selling tomorrow nights lotto numbers I still wouldn’t buy them… I don’t trust criminals

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tagging Marks that she influenced people to buy a box of treats… wow really …she thinks she has that much influence give me a break if she was selling tomorrow nights lotto numbers I still wouldn’t buy them… I don’t trust criminals
That berry tin came up several times on ads on my insta over the last few days.
Her chewing and chomping like a pie ball in a field has influenced no one to buy them. No one. God bless her dillusional self

Brenda did a supermarket sweep with her trolley around m&s in sligo for the tin of $hite

Reactions: 6
Hahaha she is so full of sh1t, I was in M&S in DTC today and there was a huge tower of them 😂😂

Ah nice try Swigs

• Haha
I bought that Merry Munch LAST yr tigs your about 12 months behind love

Anyway it was like 12/14€ and I was sorely disappointed

It’s about a quarter full and you could buy the bits separately in Aldi or Tesco and actually fill it up for about 6€
I kept the tin to do just that this yr 🤪😂
Economic crisis who?

Reactions: 7
What the duck
I’d screen shot the last snap but I wouldn’t give her the time
What it is it
And why is it looking like a Willy and balls

Reactions: 2
What the duck
I’d screen shot the last snap but I wouldn’t give her the time
What it is it
And why is it looking like a Willy and balls
I think it’s her crusty feet 🤢

Ronnie’s doing well at the ol jingle bells though isn’t he…?!!

Reactions: 4