Tignam #25 Facecream jars, financed cars, we can see her lumpy lips from Mars

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted Ahzar on the piano and her weird foot🤣🤣🤣Yet again, hi Melly! AN before a vowel!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Stop
It’s like a wrinkly ild Mickey
Doesnt she have one of them already at home!!

WHY IN GODS NAME would ANYONE want to see her feet!!!!

Pissed again. She’s really not doing herself any favours with her crappy useless stories. M&S are sick of watching her prancing round DTC. Flicking the wig with huge sunglasses crying out to be noticed.

Teenagers do that fgs. She is to be pitied.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She deleted Ahzar on the piano and her weird foot🤣🤣🤣Yet again, hi Melly! AN before a vowel!!!!
I was going to screen shot but couldn’t face looking at that ‘thing’ on my phone… if she had her disco ball on while that ‘thing’ was out I would have been worried!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And she HAD to go into her daughter's bedroom to show us a cheap crappy globe light that's suitable for toddlers.

At 11.20pm. For The Gram. After saying the child lives to sleep in the DARK.

I despair at the pure desperation she displays and the attention seeking. No mother does this.

Attachments

Ah raging i missed please say someone screenshot🙈 need to see how minging it is🤣

Reactions: 2
She tagged Ceira Lambert in her post talking about natural looking extensions now there’s a contradiction she will never understand, anyway Ceira hasn’t even liked the post and only a few comments under it.

Reactions: 3
The sad bastard blocked me from her story as I didn’t follow her ! Does she not realise she’s down views now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sad bastard blocked me from her story as I didn’t follow her ! Does she not realise she’s down views now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She blocked me for telling her it’s actually the HSE who run the Health Service in Ireland and not the NHS that time Hana was making a sign to thank frontline workers..... would the very high up doctors Azhar knows not have told her that?!

I was sneering her stupidity so I don’t blame her really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Miserable looking decorations
Wouldn’t think two young kids lived in the squat

Bet you wouldn’t find a bit of art work stuck on the fridge

Reactions: 8
Decorations are so bleak she is more interested in her ridiculous aesthetic then she is in Christmas, the micro bits she has shared are not worth posting.

Reactions: 7
Very busy for her Black Friday sale isn't she? Too busy playing the Christmas Fairy when they don't even do Christmas. Thick out.

I'd say she misses the old house like mad!!! She should have paid her rent!!!!

Reactions: 9
What is that reel???? Miserable decorations and the flame broken off her flameless candle 😂 Such a perfeKtionist 👌

• Haha
Melificent is under the impression that if she turns up to her ‘office’ at 1:30, sticks up a few fake leaves and then clocks out at 2, that that is work. I would love to know who exactly is buying her shite.

Reactions: 2
Melificent is under the impression that if she turns up to her ‘office’ at 1:30, sticks up a few fake leaves and then clocks out at 2, that that is work. I would love to know who exactly is buying her shite.

No one. That's the problem. Absolutely NO ONE.

Reactions: 9
She's that amazing "mom" that gets popcorn out of the cinema for the kids. Was probably in Dundrum anyway 🙄
I mean no disrespect to anyone here but in tullamore would "mom" be the word you used to address your mother 😄

Reactions: 6