Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
WHY can't she spell Suzanne correctly🤯 every time. Suzzanne for ffs 🙄🙈

New thread : no money at the garage, still no marriage, I pretend I'm rich and glam, but it's really only for the gram

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
You know what would look nice on her? A block colour suit. She is tall and thin, perfect for that look. It would be bang on trend as well.
You would think with all her pretend money she would be wearing designer clothing from BT’s- again, she is thin enough for their tiny sizes.
She should also cut that awful hair into a long bob, it would be much more flattering.
Oh, and take basic language and grammar classes. It’s ‘AN’ before a vowel, Melly loveen.
Do you know what would look absolutely amazing on her? Getting the fuck off Instagram and for her to stop living a lie. That would be stunning on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
This was my suggestion a few pages back

New thread : no money at the garage, still no marriage, I pretend I'm rich and glam, but it's really only for the gram

Reactions: 25

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She looks nothing like her insta stories, that’s for sure. Her face is very different - it’s rounder and not as long, like it looks kinda squashed, if that makes sense. She’s also shorter than I expected. I did a double take when I saw her. The only reason I was certain it was her is because I recognised her daughter.
No you are wrong, you could not possibly have recognized Hannah her face is always covered with a huge (tiny) emoji 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
New thread.

Thanks to @Joannaem for most liked suggestion.

As ye were "Fuckers".

Recap. Swigs is still slithering around on the couch like an oily fish, eye fucking herself on the daily using 140 filters and trying to flog the Chinese gaff coats. Still drinking her weight in booze and starting to look very old. Hair is still belonging to some one else as are the fake eyelashes. Holidays are on the cheap lately as she spends all her allowance on size 24 puffer coats. Hazard is still playing golf every other day but does show up for the Sunday Dundrum outing and to pay for lunch. The mother is sick but Melissa is ok with that in her own mind because she rarely goes near her so everything must be tickety boo. She does however mention her for content every now and again when she gets no attention from Insta or elsewhere. She hasn't thrown a strop in a while but we are hopeful soon as she has some sort of yoke thingy going on in KV this week that she is desperately trying to make a few quid from as she believes she is a legend in her own mind. She is not.

Still recommending shite on Netflix that no takes any notice of and pulling silly blowie faces cos she is just exxhhhaaawwwsssted.

Still can't spell or put a sentence together.

If I missed anything feel free to add.

Last edited:
  • Haha

boomdownbats

Dont believe she hadnt her phone, her phone is attached to her , and i am sure her son had a phone in the car. She just had no one to ring to ask for help. Thats the real scenario . At least she had time for that shower in all the panic !

• Wow
Reactions: 24

midmom

Looks like she stuck Werther’s Originals on her nails!
And you don’t need to look after anyone in hospital, that’s what nurses and doctors do, you’re needed when they get home!
Off for a week in England and can’t make it to Tullamore.
THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE FUCK ALL LIKES ON YOUR STORIES!!! This ⬆⬆⬆⬆
Over 40k followers and I get more likes from my personal page with just family and friends

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
@allyd

Hazard left his pregnant wife and 3 sons for Ms Mills back in the day. She was his employee but was giving him extras in the back room of Japan Tullamore years ago. She calls him her husband (he isnt) she says shes married (shes not) but she is a consummate liar. She makes out they are wealthy ( they live on credit cards).

They were ran out of their last house as they didnt pay the rent for couple years and his Porsche (leased as is her BMW through IClothing his family own) was set on fire outside their house. He is dodgy as fuck as his fingers are in pies where he is up in court for unpaid debts. Neighbours couldn't wait to see back of them. They did a flit suddenly in the middle of the night and she hid away for a week thinking nobody would notice. We did. They now live in an apartment off the M50.

SHe is a chronic alcoholic who spends all day on the couch eyefucking herself and rubbing grease on herself. She is a parody who plays a business woman selling " robes" from China and it keeps her out of his hair so he can play golf. The holidays we see are golf trips for him or working trips to buy tat.

No other Huns bother with her as she has burned her bridges.

No one likes her. She is thick as a plank. Her son is sweet. The daughter is a nightmare like her mother. Hazard is now very old and trying to act like a 30 yr old with his fake Nikes and blazers.

Melly swears she is happy. She is not. She is obsessed with reading about herself on Tattle and tries to hit back thinking she is being clever.

She is not. But gives us great ammunition.

Last edited:

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She’s a sad cunt that’s all
Reading here we were saying she flew cheap with Ryanair

so on the way back she posts an AerLingus plane

😂😂 visions of swigs darting across the runway to get a photo with a AerLingus plane then back to the Ryanair one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Melmcs

VIP Member
"My Hana still asks to speak to her friends on camera". Fuck off Melissa.

This woman is crazy. Absolutely mental she is. Followers are not your friends or your daughter's friends, you stupid stupid woman. She needs to get off Instagram and take her kids with her. Her content is ridiculous and shows how dangerous she is exposing them. I would know her kids a mile off.

She is a nut job.

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Guess who I spotted in Dundrum today? All I can say is her Instagram filters are working overtime. She is barely recognisable.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jennymac

VIP Member
There is no order in with China I had to laugh when she said her designer is in talks 🤣 .that business is being wrapped up . She has way too much stock that she cannot shift . Sure she sat in kildare village for a whole weekend and no one went near her. Harvey nicks are fecking her out aswell they don't even want the shite in their shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s a real pet peeve of mine when people take a picture of themselves holding the hand of a sick or dead relative. It’s purely to share online. It’s disgusting

Reactions: 22
52CE3258-D768-4D1B-8B00-C457AE684DFC.jpeg

Swigs posing for photos at KV. I almost spat out my coffee earlier at the resemblance even more canny that the women in the pic is playing a witch and looks exactly like Swigs when she’s in costume. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21