Tignam #24 Tignam #24 Yes, I stole a married man, but we are not going to Pakistan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess what Tigs, even if bows are "in" that doesn't mean you have to wear them, they still look stupid! She is such a slave to fashion, not an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 11
How many lunch boxes does one need? Especially if they last😂. So Sosueme didn’t tag her 🤣🤣🤣. Poor Melly had to spy it. Brilliant 🤩
As for the PR “ drops”, you’d swear the companies were keeping tabs as to where they are in the queue 😂

Reactions: 6
Say she is going mad eirn mcg is at the wedding fair this weekend at rds ahhh poor old melissa wasn't asked to show her lovely house coats 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She will say it was beneath her. She is destined for vogue
Mellissa is playing the long game. She thinks if she keeps the over priced thing and calling them luxurious and exclusive and one offs etc. and only showing them on people she likes or admire etc. not the riff raff she’d never associate with who send in a a pic of them in one for attention , not to mention the god dam packaging, that they will come across as expensive vogue worthy tat. But we all know they are from a cheap factory made in bulk by cheap material she picks out of a book. She wouldn’t be caught dead at a wedding fair. Selling one a month is good enough for her tax dodging business. She’d be exhausted/hospitalized if she had to actually sell and package and post a decent amount.

Reactions: 9
Breaking News - She washed her hair today 🤣🤣🤣 go back to your wine swigs and stop posting 💩💩💩💩
Washing hair And drinking wine watching movies in the middle of a Saturday. Does she not have kids ? Jaysus. And the greasy saw like face on her. Jesus will you wash your face ffs. It’s like she’s been over a chip pan all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have not watched her carnage unfold in quite some time. Has there been a wedding photo showcased yet...? Oh sorry my bad.... My husband though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say......shampoo!!!?
Nobody cares about your hair😂😂
@The Foz that wasn't directed at you sorry. I meant nobody cares about Tigs hair and her going on about showing what she used and as it was was some miracle product when its probably just shampoo.

Reactions: 1
Just catching up on stories and ran here when I saw her latest spelling mistake 🤣🤣
Jeasus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sitting on the couch alone, watching Tom Jones and sniffling into her phone.
is there anyone out there as tragic as her.

Reactions: 6
She’s so boring I can barely even be bothered with her thread these days! 🤣🤣🤣
Same! It’s gone from unintentionally hilarious, to tragic, to just plain dull. Does she not get bored eyefucking herself every day? Because I’m bored AF with her so called “content”.

The pandemic was a great way for her to hide how dead her social life and so called career as an influencer is, but the jig is well and truly up. She’s a washed up has been with no friends 💤💤💤

The big fake sniff into the phone. Who picks up the phone to record the tv when they are genuinely crying at it 🤣🤣🤣. The whole acting of it is great.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.