Tignam #24 Tignam #24 Yes, I stole a married man, but we are not going to Pakistan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she needs to lay off the filters for the next few days otherwise no one will recognise her, people will expecting insta Mel and get the real Mel. At least the robes will be there to give people a clue.

Reactions: 9
Oh all those freshly packaged ready meals in her perfeKtly stocKed
FRIDGE______
but yet she’s in line for Maccie Ds….??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why wouldn't she be attending the i clothing event in the ivy tonight I wonder

Reactions: 3
If I wanted to meet a scruff from Tullamore I’d go to Arden view not Kildare village

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has changed the filter to a different one. She’s less angled and sculpted. She’s reading here and even she is now afraid people will be shocked to see her irl. Still had the skin filters on tho and something else.

Reactions: 9
Guess who I saw today in Grafton Barbers in Tallaght Square getting his hair cut??? Only little Daddy!!! Nearly swivelled my head off when I saw him 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m really surprised by the length of time she’s due to be in Kildare Village for… I would think it’s better to do a few hours for one evening and at least try build a little hype around one event and have some drinks/food/hamper giveaway. Why is she showing up for days to work a shift?? What’s she gonna do all day, hover around the robes???

Reactions: 8
I bet she has paid for a pop up and now has to go through with it. No way these places give her freebies for her cheap tatty crap. She is not and never was any type of a designer.

And it's a mobile hairdresser not a freelance one? Stop trying to make yourself posh. You are a scruffy tart from Arden View.

Reactions: 10
Guess who I saw today in Grafton Barbers in Tallaght Square getting his hair cut??? Only little Daddy!!! Nearly swivelled my head off when I saw him 😂😂
Little daddy 🤣 I’m referring to them as tidge and lil Daddy now with your permission

In Tallaght 😱
(nothing against tallaght) but this moment is too good 😂
Stocks fridge full of MS for the gram….lil daddy spotted in tallaght by a tattler. ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of life big yearning questions….. if I only knew the answer my life would be complete….but where do you think those tights are from

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.