Tignam #24 Tignam #24 Yes, I stole a married man, but we are not going to Pakistan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Melmc for the highest number of votes for a thread title.
As you were…..

Apologies… winning thread goes to @Melmcs
Brief summary of thread #23

Tigs has had the best summer ever according to herself. Non stop travelling following daddy on work trips. Main trip to Estepona Marbella picking up
designer goods conveniently on the beach.
Lots and lots of pasta. Packing straw bags into straw bags. Escaping the squat. Clonic irrigation. 2 years of Invisalign that should take 6 months and composite bonding. The worst advert for a collab ever.
Relishing family is everything. Poor thing totally forgot the fact that both her parents are/were undergoing treatment for cancer and her bf’s nephew drowned on holiday.
Verruca still hasn’t made the cover of vogue but Swigs is working hard on it.
Business would be appear to be as dead as a dodo. Even the longewear, never to be repeated, is being flogged.
Invites are sadly lost in the post to press parties where everyone else half her age is invited.
Kids back to school so “cue” lots of self care incoming. Too bad Tigs hasn’t learnt how to spell, use grammar correctly nor learn humility over the summer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She definitely knew he was married. We all did. We all hung around the shop. We all knew the score And what was going on with them. He definitely had her on the long finger for a long time filling her with tit driving daddy’s cars up and down to look impressive. I remember thinking he was a sleaze and didn’t want him near me. As far as a slapper. I wouldn’t say she was too bad to be fair. but I definitely know a few she was banging over the years. And one she was banging well after she was with daddy Ronnie. Because I use to make out with the same guy all the time 😬😆😆🤣. An absolute gorgeous guy from Tullamore. Came from a real nice well to do family, wouldn’t be caught dead with her in public. I’d say she got nothing out of him so stuck with daddy for the move to dublin and the lucky sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She definitely knew he was married. We all did. We all hung around the shop. We all knew the score And what was going on with them. He definitely had her on the long finger for a long time filling her with tit driving daddy’s cars up and down to look impressive. I remember thinking he was a sleaze and didn’t want him near me. As far as a slapper. I wouldn’t say she was too bad to be fair. but I definitely know a few she was banging over the years. And one she was banging well after she was with daddy Ronnie. Because I use to make out with the same guy all the time 😬😆😆🤣. An absolute gorgeous guy from Tullamore. Came from a real nice well to do family, wouldn’t be caught dead with her in public. I’d say she got nothing out of him so stuck with daddy for the move to dublin and the lucky sunglasses.
Was he at it with everyone? We had one of them shops in my hometown and he tried it on with everyone that went in the dressing room.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Was he at it with everyone? We had one of them shops in my hometown and he tried it on with everyone that went in the dressing room.
Oh I dunno. I kept my distance from him even tho I was there. I remember people would give each other eyes when he was around. It was uncomfortable to me. But she was going on the back alright.

she’s actually so boring she has nothing to post only rotten dressing gowns & silly reels 😝

A little pick me up orange box…,,, the whole way from China!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 cringe for you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Read the room Melly, everyone is tightening their belts. It’s not a time to be boastful about fake stuff from Jack Chen. You will know all about it soon when your hobby and iClothing goes tits up. X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See her last insta fake friend standing Joy has been fraternising with public enemy number 1 Pippa today.

• Haha
See her last insta fake friend standing Joy has been fraternising with public enemy number 1 Pippa today.
Why is she never at any of these things never see her at cinema trips musical trips all the bits you see them at not even a nomination in the steller awards😆

Reactions: 5
Why is she never at any of these things never see her at cinema trips musical trips all the bits you see them at not even a nomination in the steller awards😆
I was wondering about that too. Does she have an agent? Surely there must be some z listed openings of envelopes that bodies are needed for ? She never seems to get invited to anything at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.